Happy Birthday, headhunter!

Started by johnnYYac, Feb 26, 2012, 07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

:birthdays:  Happy Birthday, Jeff!!!  :birthdays:

:beer:  Here's to a fine and great man, a friend without end.  Anyone who knows Jeff knows a true fan, a generous guy, the epitome of what makes our forum community special. 

Enjoy the day, my friend.   :beer:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Happy Birthday, Jeff! Try to ignore that "Happy 13th Eleanor on the bottom of this cake.

mahg33ta

Happy Birthday Jeff!!

(and love that owl cake)

Ruckus

Because vinyl tastes better.  Keep turning back the clock old man :beer:  Happy birthday!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

bluesky

:birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays: Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!  :birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays:

:-* :-*

headhunter

Thanks Gang, much appreciated.    :dankk2:
Gonna treat myself to a trip to the local record store today.  Will see if they have that Vinyl cake, looks pretty tasty.

You guys are the best.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 26, 2012, 07:35 AM
:birthdays:  Happy Birthday, Jeff!!!  :birthdays:

:beer:  Here's to a fine and great man, a friend without end.  Anyone who knows Jeff knows a true fan, a generous guy, the epitome of what makes our forum community special. 

Enjoy the day, my friend.   :beer:

Well said John, and I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Jeff!!   :birthdays: Many,many, more, and hope your day is great.

Had to dig a bit for a special birthday present, and had to go with one of my all-time favorite Bruce tunes. One of my favorite versions as well. I'm thinking you've heard this before, ;)  but it's at the top of my list so I figure it's up there for you too.

Enjoy, my friend. :beer:

Springsteen "New York City Serenade" at the Main Point Feb. 1975

"Where's Jim going?"

Penny Lane

Sorry this is a day late, I wasn't able to get to the Interweb all weekend!
Happy birthday to the original Mr. Enthusiastic! Can't wait to hang with you and Mrs. HH this weekend. Hope you had a great boithday weekend.  :birthdays: :thumbsup: :D
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

tdb810

JEFF!  Happy Birthday a day late! Hope that you had a wonderful day, and I look forward to seeing you soon!  Big Hugs!!!    :birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays:
.....Back at the Model Home

headhunter

Thanks Ladies and thanks Eric for posting my favorite song from the absolute bestest live Bruce show of 1975 ( several months before BTR came out).
was some shakin' and some record playin'

woodnymph

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!  Sorry I'm a day late too!  Had company all weekend, then had to work til late last night-- I hope your day was so special like yourself, and here's to an awesome year til your next!   :beer:  You're a sweet soul, and I'm so glad we've gotten to hang out the few times we have (but want to hang out more!!)   :)  Hope to see you again soon!  Thanks for always being so sweet and thoughtful and awesome!!  Much love to you and the Mrs!!  :-* :-* :-*
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time