Eastbound and Down, season 3

Started by Clarkwork, Feb 19, 2012, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarkwork

Starts tonight and I Can't wait!!  Big fan of the show and music used on it.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

ophidiophobia

Lots of good stuff on TV now. Been waiting for a good while to get an Eastbound and Down fix.

darkglow

cool to hear the black keys and the new dr. dog song in the season premiere.. so far the soundtrack gets a two thumbs up and it's pretty funny to boot

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

love eastbound and down.  didn't think mcbride could pull it off but kenny's a way worse father than I ever expected haha.  this is the final season right?

Ruckus

I haven't watched any of Season 3 yet.  McBride's well of one liners is never ending.  My favorite is still from Season 1:

"People say Kenny Powers is a woman hater. That's not true. I love women. Every fucking one of them, even the ugly as shit ones. But don't ask me to trust 'em. Not even nuns, because every pair of tits comes with a gaping hole of need that even Kenny Powers can't fill."
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

i don't have cable so i can't watch this season yet, but i'm having just as much fun following Jose Canseco on Twitter. if you haven't yet, please follow him... ;) ;D
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

sweatboard

This gorgeous sunset is rockin' my nuts off!! 
There's Still Time.........

Clarkwork

The show made dirty myrtle look a lot nicer than what it is. :)

davymac

Season 3 has been a lot funnier than season 2 to me thus far, cant wait for next week!

"Ill sponge this whole entire ocean up with my big ole dick!" - KP

Clarkwork

Quote from: davymac on Feb 27, 2012, 10:50 AM
Season 3 has been a lot funnier than season 2 to me thus far, cant wait for next week!

I actually think the opposite. Season 1 and 2 were much better. This season so far has been disappointing. And last nights episode was the worst of the series. Just amazingly bad and that's coming from a big fan.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Clarkwork on Feb 27, 2012, 08:29 PM

I actually think the opposite. Season 1 and 2 were much better. This season so far has been disappointing. And last nights episode was the worst of the series. Just amazingly bad and that's coming from a big fan.

until the season is over I won't have an opinion but with this type of show that is always funny to me.  it's new jokes, more brutal jokes too.  McBride said in an interview that Kenny can never learn from his lessons.  if he does it fucks up the entire show.  thus, he continually gets shittier and shittier.  sailing that baby down the river, feeding it pepsi, putting it in a zipped up backpack,  stevie dressed up as a geisha, etc.  shit is on point and borderline genius.   haters get yer heads checked.   

sweatboard

Exactly right.  That was by far the worst episode they've done.  I loved the first show of this season but this last show was just awful.  I thought Will Ferrell was better than that.  Plus, why bring back the retard?  Just a train wreck.   Even the dude from snl with the awful southern accent.  More Kenny Powers....less guys that he can't improv with.

It's crazy to think that they actually got away with putting the worst piece of shit I've ever seen onto my television. 

That wasn't the worst episode of this show, that was the worst thing ever recorded to film. 

P.S.

I'm still a huge fan!!!!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: sweatboard on Feb 29, 2012, 05:40 AM

Exactly right.  That was by far the worst episode they've done.  I loved the first show of this season but this last show was just awful.  I thought Will Ferrell was better than that.  Plus, why bring back the retard?  Just a train wreck.   Even the dude from snl with the awful southern accent.  More Kenny Powers....less guys that he can't improv with.

It's crazy to think that they actually got away with putting the worst piece of shit I've ever seen onto my television. 

That wasn't the worst episode of this show, that was the worst thing ever recorded to film. 

P.S.

I'm still a huge fan!!!!

you obviously have never seen transformers 3.

Clarkwork

P.S.

I'm still a huge fan!!!!

I could not agree more. It was an insult to fans. Just can't believe how shitty it was.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Clarkwork on Feb 29, 2012, 08:47 PM

P.S.

I'm still a huge fan!!!!

I could not agree more. It was an insult to fans. Just can't believe how shitty it was.

if you two weren't busy sucking each others dicks off I'd nut punch you for such ridiculous statements.  I'm not sure I understand why you guys think it sucked.  volume 3 kenny powers: dad.  it's straight up.  he needed stevie to be toby's mom.  it's genius. 

aMillionDreams

I'm with Sticky on this one.  I was definitely laughing through most of the episode
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

megalicious

"Give me my son. I have a life to ruin."
;D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Clarkwork

Well give me what you guys were smoking because it was shit. But I still love KP and know it will get better.

sweatboard

Exactly, those two are prime suspects.  I watched "Your Highness" the other night and it was much better than I originally thought it was.  Or was it?