Eastbound and Down, season 3

Started by Clarkwork, Feb 19, 2012, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 03, 2012, 08:10 AM
Exactly, those two are prime suspects.  I watched "Your Highness" the other night and it was much better than I originally thought it was.  Or was it?

episode 2 season 3 of eastbound and down > your highness

sweatboard

You're high. 

http://cannabisconsumers.org/reports/gettinghigh.php

"Many people report that cannabis makes them more open-minded and tolerant of a shitty episode of their favorite tv show."
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Quote from: Penny Lane on Feb 22, 2012, 09:27 PM
i don't have cable so i can't watch this season yet, but i'm having just as much fun following Jose Canseco on Twitter. if you haven't yet, please follow him... ;) ;D

Jose-Can-Seco my nuts.  I tried to get an autograph from him one time and he spat at me like a caged camel.  I was 11.  Will Clark on the other hand was a complete gentleman, and has the most beautiful left-handed swing Ever. 

Clarkwork

Much better episode 3. Back on track now. Was the best one of the season so far.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

sweatboard

Quote from: Clarkwork on Mar 05, 2012, 09:08 PM
Much better episode 3. Back on track now. Was the best one of the season so far.

yep, now that was some funny shit.  The Russian is great, I've never seen that dude before but he can hang.  Jason Sudexixinis was much better (yeah I'm talkin to you)  ;D The retard even won me over a little bit.  The writting was just so much better than ep2......the heartattack scene   ;D ;D ;D ;D

sweatboard

"you turned my dojo into a place where cabbage patch kids come to fuck"

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 08, 2012, 12:41 AM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Mar 05, 2012, 09:08 PM

yep, now that was some funny shit.  The Russian is great, I've never seen that dude before but he can hang.  Jason Sudexixinis was much better (yeah I'm talkin to you)  ;D.The retard even won me over a little bit.  The writting was just so much better than ep2......the heartattack scene   ;D ;D ;D ;D

ep 3 was the worst episode of this season.  it was a setup episode with very few funny parts.  the OD thing was cliche and predictable.  it seems as long as kenny powers is doing blow you and clockwork are satisfied.  but not me.  fuck that shit.  bunk episode 2>3.  suck it.

sweatboard

As long as ME and CLARKWORK are doing blow and busy sucking each others dicks off we stay pretty happy. 

The heart attack scene may have been "cliche" but the way it went down was amazingly filmed, paced, and produced.  The way the music cut in and out told a story all on it's own.  So well done. 

TEAM EP3

megalicious

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 08, 2012, 01:06 AM
As long as ME and CLARKWORK are doing blow and busy sucking each others dicks off we stay pretty happy. 

The heart attack scene may have been "cliche" but the way it went down was amazingly filmed, paced, and produced.  The way the music cut in and out told a story all on it's own.  So well done. 

TEAM EP3

I never knew The Bangles could seem so morose...
;D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Clarkwork

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 08, 2012, 01:06 AM

TEAM EP3

I thought the heart attack scene with Walk Like an Egyptian may have been the best of the series. Well except for the last scene of season 2. It was perfect.  I'm on board TEAM EP3!!  Oh and the Miami Vice tune when they introduced the Russian was another great musical moment.

sweatboard

I just wanna suck your dick off RIGHT NOW!!!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

go 69 in the random thoughts thread or something.   i really can't understand how you can think episode three was funnier than episode two.  ep3 had like maybe one or two laugh out loud moments, ep2 had way more.  do you guys just prefer the darker shit rather than the actual comedy?   is will ferrell what turned you guys off to ep2?  i bet it was the cannon scene.  those ep3 was one of the least funny episodes of the show to date.

sweatboard

ep1.  A New Hope
ep2. Jar Jar Binks
ep3. A New Hope

TEAM EP3

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 09, 2012, 12:29 AM
ep1.  A New Hope
ep2. Jar Jar Binks
ep3. A New Hope

TEAM EP3

here let me blown your mind.  All the star wars movie fucking suck.

EP1: The Introduction to Toby
EP2: Kenny's First Days as a Responsible Dad
EP3: Kenny's friend OD's from too much coke.  ::insert jerk off motion::

hmmm.  the baby getting sailed down the river in the basket is the funniest thing they've done this season.

Clarkwork

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Mar 08, 2012, 11:48 PM
go 69 in the random thoughts thread or something.   i really can't understand how you can think episode three was funnier than episode two.  ep3 had like maybe one or two laugh out loud moments, ep2 had way more.  do you guys just prefer the darker shit rather than the actual comedy?   is will ferrell what turned you guys off to ep2?  i bet it was the cannon scene.  those ep3 was one of the least funny episodes of the show to date.

The scene in episode 3 where Kenny walks into the baby room and gets the pep talk by Stevie was funnier than anything in EP 2.  But hey to each his own, I'm just glad they got back on track

Clarkwork

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 08, 2012, 11:01 PM
I just wanna suck your dick off RIGHT NOW!!!

I'm Maverick, you're Goose

darkglow

it's time to put on a little more "coke-worthy" music in here

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I think I've figured it out.  jason sudeikis is the problem.  he hasn't sold me on his character and of all the people on the show he's the one person that doesn't seem like a real person.  he seems like he's trying too hard or something.  stevie>sudeikis and I think that's why episode 2 reins supreme for me.  minimal sudeikis.

Clarkwork

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Mar 10, 2012, 05:47 PM
I think I've figured it out.  jason sudeikis is the problem.  he hasn't sold me on his character and of all the people on the show he's the one person that doesn't seem like a real person.  he seems like he's trying too hard or something.  stevie>sudeikis and I think that's why episode 2 reins supreme for me.  minimal sudeikis.

I think you are right, but his best performance was ep3. And now he's gone. He did seem to be overacting a bit.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

can we all agree last nights episode was up there with season 1 stuff?