The new album?

Started by raindog1972, May 16, 2003, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raindog1972

What's up with the new album?  I thought it was due in the Spring and now this site says Summer.....does anyone know what's going on?  And I'd like to go on record: when it does come out, a bonus cd of demos would be greatly appreciated.....that was a brilliant move w/ "At Dawn..."  

raindog1972

p.s. the merchandise option should just be deleted...it's said "coming soon" for over a $%&@*# year now......

Oz

I wouldn´t expect another `Demos´-CD, ´cause they already did that, and doing it again would make things a little predictable. I mean, it was a nice surprise to do it once, but doing it with every album would be boring. Or at least, that´s my opinion.

Oh, and yes, the MERCH-section is getting a little embarassing....
I'm ready when you are

CC

Oh, and yes, the MERCH-section is getting a little embarassing....

really, it's coming soon... really! ;D

sixtiesguy

i'm a '60's guy who heard this band on letterman and went straight to the 9:30 club in dc for their blowout.  have listened to their cd beacoup times.  i can't tell you how totall impressed i am with the fact that they're doing the move.on concerts.  got my buddy alert today about the nearest one at penn state 10/1.  ROCK ON and THANK YOU MMJ FOR DOING THIS.  YOU ARE THE VERY BEST ROCK BAND PLAYING TODAY AND ONE OF THE TWO OR THREE BEST EVER IN MY SUPRISINGLY GOOD MEMORY OF MANY CONCERTS!!!!!

MMJ_fanatic

sixtiesguy, if you can believe it they just keep getting better each time you see them!  as far as the next album--I did some picking of Tommy's brain before the Hartford show and got the impression that they may be in the studio this fall(?) any comments from the bigwigs?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

TheMollusk

im obviously a 'big wig' but i have no comment.

MMJ_fanatic

Quoteim obviously a 'big wig' but i have no comment.
huh yea right
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.