Maika'i Mele Ukulele... Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs!

Started by woodnymph, May 27, 2011, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 08, 2012, 11:40 PM
listening to it for the first time since it came out. i actually think its really awesome/beautiful.  :thumbsup:

Hot dawg!!  Glad it made its way to you!  I gave it a spin just last week.. and still feel inspired to get a uke and learn to play myself!  Such a cool calm album... great nighttime listening  :thumbsup:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

sweatboard

You need to pick this up.....

I never thought I could love this man more. 
There's Still Time.........

woodnymph

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 09, 2012, 12:18 AM
You need to pick this up.....

I never thought I could love this man more.

GOOD LORD MATE!!!  How might one locate such a thing!!  Is this very recent?!?  Does Eddie come with it!?!?

sweatboard

ha, I just happened to be going through an airport in Feb.  I have no idea how to get it at this point.  I just crossed paths with fate. 

It was a heart melting interview, the pictures were insane and the guy interviewing him was wonderful.  It was an actual new perspective.   There was alot of insight into the uke album. 
There's Still Time.........

woodnymph

woodnymph

sweatboard you were shirley meant to find the fretboard!  (pshew, on that note, may be time for bed.....)  :-X  I'm definitely tempted to do a little further nosing around for a copy of that too, maybe ebay.............

Thanks for sharing, gang!!  ewind I'm stoked you heard it and enjoy it too!!  I always like to queue up Soon Forget when I listen to it too.

Well I'm definitely hitting the hay now... wiki answers says "Aloha ahiahi ia oukou ----- Good evening to all of you (plural)"  :)

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?