Jack White w/Alabama Shakes opening in 4 cities

Started by Tracy 2112, Mar 19, 2012, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robb

Yeah, it'll definitely be interesting.  I was happy enough to actually get a ticket, and it wasn't until after I checked out that I really looked where it was (didn't want to take too long filling out the forms, and with it being such a small venue there won't be a bad spot) and I was floored when I saw "Orchestra Row D"!

brb, doing backflips
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

ophidiophobia

Third row at the Ryman :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I'm going to get to knock something off my musical bucket list.

yakeroo

Were all the Vault presale will call only tickets? I wonder if the ticketmaster tickets going on sale Friday will be the same? At least this should cut down on scalping and give me a better chance of getting tickets.

ellisintransit

Quote from: ophidiophobia on Mar 21, 2012, 10:08 AM
Third row at the Ryman :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I'm going to get to knock something off my musical bucket list.
Hell yes!  Way to go.  Got my tickets for both nights at the Ryman.  I just saw Jack last week in Birmingham and I'm already itching for more.  Also, glad I don't have to wait for the general on-sale.  I get so antsy trying to get tickets at the Ryman.

yakeroo

Wow, already 50 tickets for sale on Stubhub for Ryman shows.

BigHerm

Hope to get something good for the ryman shows tomorrow. Did they do pre-sale for both ryman dates?

Fully

Quote from: BigHerm on Mar 22, 2012, 10:06 AM
Hope to get something good for the ryman shows tomorrow. Did they do pre-sale for both ryman dates?

They must have. I'm hoping the same thing, Big Herm. I'm screwed though because work filters the ticketmaster website. I may borrow my friend's smart phone and try to do it that way. Are you in the Nashville area?

BigHerm

Quote from: Fully on Mar 22, 2012, 10:11 AM

They must have. I'm hoping the same thing, Big Herm. I'm screwed though because work filters the ticketmaster website. I may borrow my friend's smart phone and try to do it that way. Are you in the Nashville area?
Yes, downtown.

ophidiophobia

Yeah there was a pre-sale yesterday morning for both of the Ryman dates.

Fully

No tickets. Sold out before I could get in.  :P

walterfredo

Quote from: Fully on Mar 23, 2012, 12:07 PM

hasn't even gone on sale yet (or am I confused?), says 12 CDT.  I can try for you Fully if you can paypal me the $$ if I happen to score some. 

Fully

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 23, 2012, 12:23 PM
Quote from: Fully on Mar 23, 2012, 12:07 PM

hasn't even gone on sale yet (or am I confused?), says 12 CDT.  I can try for you Fully if you can paypal me the $$ if I happen to score some.

Ok, I thought it was the normal ten o'clock. I will try again at 12. Thanks. I'm using a smartphone and I can't read half of it. Thanks again.

walterfredo

I'll try to pull tickets for one of the Ryman shows, if I pull some I'll have something like 8 minutes to complete the transaction.  I'll post on here if I have them and wait for someone to tell me they want them before buying them (as long as whoever wants them can paypal me the money).  I think these will go fast.

yakeroo

Good luck guys and gals! Hoping for some Ryman tickets.

Anyone see the line at the orange peel?

BigHerm

walterfredo

Quote from: BigHerm on Mar 23, 2012, 01:02 PM
anything ffredo?

my boss came in my office and starting talking to me, sorry. 

walterfredo

oh shit, just pulled 2. anyone want?

section MF-8 row T  $119.07

BigHerm

i dont think it's working, or they sold out in 10 seconds.

walterfredo

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 23, 2012, 01:04 PM
oh shit, just pulled 2. anyone want?

section MF-8 row T  $119.07

I've got 8 minutes for someone to tell me they want these.  Must be able to send paypal today.

for the Tuesday show.

BigHerm