Quote from: BigHerm on Mar 23, 2012, 01:06 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 23, 2012, 01:04 PM
oh shit, just pulled 2. anyone want?

section MF-8 row T  $119.07
yes

If BigHerm backs out. I'll take 'em.

Or BigHerm, want a date? ;)

walterfredo

sorry Fully, I think he's taking them.  I posted up that I had pulled some and only had a few minutes for someone to respond, and he did.  I'll keep trying for a few more minutes for you, often orders fall through and become available again.

BigHerm

Quote from: Fully on Mar 23, 2012, 01:13 PM
Quote from: BigHerm on Mar 23, 2012, 01:06 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 23, 2012, 01:04 PM
oh shit, just pulled 2. anyone want?

section MF-8 row T  $119.07
yes

If BigHerm backs out. I'll take 'em.

Or BigHerm, want a date? ;)
lol, my fiance would take issue, especially since she is looking forward to this as much as I am. I have no idea how walterfredo got tickets. Must have lucky fingers. I tried for Tuesday the second they went on sale and it said they were already sold out.

Thanks walterfredo.. Hope you can find tickets Fully.

Fully

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 23, 2012, 01:16 PM
sorry Fully, I think he's taking them.  I posted up that I had pulled some and only had a few minutes for someone to respond, and he did.  I'll keep trying for a few more minutes for you, often orders fall through and become available again.

Awesome. I was away from my room for awhile and I didn't see that until after he posted. I only want one ticket. But I'll take two if you get them.

Fully

Thanks, BigHerm. I would have been cheating on my husband to go with you, but he's a pretty confident guy. Plus we've been married forever; and if I was going to do something untrustworthy, I would have done it by now. Of course, for tickets to this, I might be willing... ;D

BigHerm

Quote from: Fully on Mar 23, 2012, 01:21 PM
Thanks, BigHerm. I would have been cheating on my husband to go with you, but he's a pretty confident guy. Plus we've been married forever; and if I was going to do something untrustworthy, I would have done it by now. Of course, for tickets to this, I might be willing... ;D
;D

Murph

Was able to pull a couple for the Tuesday NYC show, couldnt be more excited

yakeroo

Well I was lucky enough to get Wednesday tickets for Ryman. Lets hope my buddy got Tuesday tickets he was trying for! Looks like there is now 85 of these babies on stubhub.

Fully

Quote from: yakeroo on Mar 23, 2012, 01:28 PM
Well I was lucky enough to get Wednesday tickets for Ryman. Lets hope my buddy got Tuesday tickets he was trying for! Looks like there is now 85 of these babies on stubhub.

It looks like stubhub will be my option now.

Clarkwork

The Asheville tickets sold out almost instantly, but I got 2 of them at the last minute!! I"m in!!!

Can't WAIT for this show, feel so lucky to see 2 great artist at a smaller venue like the Orange Peel. 

2 Tickets to Paradise!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....