Let's see who has the best description of MMJ's Music.....

Started by sweatboard, Mar 26, 2012, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zanjam

My brother, who is a huge MMJ fan, went to Tulane.  His favorite band of all time is the New Orleans Radiators.  We went to the Gibson in Dec, and I leaned over to him and said, "You know how the Rads are down and dirty greasy swamp music?  This is the complete opposite of that.  It's ethereal-ness soaring through the clouds."  It floats through the stratosphere and lands somewhere else, not of this earth.  At least that's what I think.
anything + reverb always = better

smhoffmann02

It's ethereal-ness soaring through the clouds."  It floats through the stratosphere and lands somewhere else, not of this earth.  At least that's what I think.
[/quote]

Right on, zanjam.  Couldn't agree more.
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Fully

Taterbug

The tour guide through my soul that leads me into the enchanted forest of sound.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Quote from: Taterbug on Apr 12, 2012, 02:30 PM
The tour guide through my soul that leads me into the enchanted forest of sound.

I'm voting for your description, Tater.

smhoffmann02

Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Taterbug

Quote from: Fully on Apr 13, 2012, 09:27 AM
Quote from: Taterbug on Apr 12, 2012, 02:30 PM

I'm voting for your description, Tater.

Well thank you,  checks in mail  :thumbsup:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe