You Know It's a Good MMJ Song When...

Started by buymycar, Mar 26, 2012, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

1.  ...you can picture Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts dancing to it.

2.  ...it would make an awesome soundtrack to a Scooby-Doo chase scene.

3.  ...

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

headhunter

was some shakin' and some record playin'

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

MamaKel

When you're significant other knows they're getting laid because it's playing...

ericm

Quote from: MamaKel on Mar 26, 2012, 09:09 PM
When you're significant other knows they're getting laid because it's playing...

Can't wait until the   - "You know It's a GREAT  MMJ Song When".....  thread is started. ;)
"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

When you find a video of yourself dancing naked at the show.

My Morning Jacket - Off The Record, MSG, Stripper

Also, if you go to youtube and read the comments, the naked guy speaks. He almost died that night.

Fully

Quote from: ericm on Mar 26, 2012, 09:26 PM

Can't wait until the   - "You know It's a GREAT  MMJ Song When".....  thread is started. ;)

I'm guessing a little whut-whut in the butt" will be the result. ;D

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Mar 26, 2012, 09:27 PM
When you find a video of yourself dancing naked at the show.

My Morning Jacket - Off The Record, MSG, Stripper

Also, if you go to youtube and read the comments, the naked guy speaks. He almost died that night.

Wow! I knew that Naked guy was in real bad shape. Unfortunately, I've seen enough of that kind of scene over the years to know he was in deep shit. We  passed him over the rail right between me and the  guy to my left. He pretty much passed out right as we caught him, and got him over the rail to security. I can still see his eyes roll back in his head, and then he just went limp.(no pun intended)

I've thought about him a few times, but could never find any info. I'm sure I would've read somewhere if he didn't make it, and I'm glad to know he pulled through. From the comments, it seems like  this scared him straight.
"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Mar 26, 2012, 09:29 PM

Phone Went West will never be the same for me ever again!  ;)
"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

Quote from: ericm on Mar 26, 2012, 09:59 PM

Well, there will be a knock at your back doooooooooor. ;D

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Mar 26, 2012, 10:22 PM

???  Nah, not me Fully, I like the ladies.
"Where's Jim going?"

MamaKel

You can still knock at a lady's back door...she may not let you in, but if you're singing Phonr Went West, your chances go up 69%

I like the direction this thread has taken. You are all some pervy people. It makes
me feel safe, which is generally antithetical amongst the pervily persuaded.

I like the "if there's a wrong, I'll make it right" part. It appeals to the lady parts in all of us. Particularly those of us with lady parts.

Fully

Quote from: ericm on Mar 26, 2012, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Fully on Mar 26, 2012, 10:22 PM

???  Nah, not me Fully, I like the ladies.

Not YOUR back door!  :o I just sometimes imagine that song isn't about a lovesick guy who wants  his girlfriend to take him back. In the versions of the song where Jim changes the words to "back door",  I sometimes wonder if it's also about a guy trying to negotiate a little back door loving. Obviously that's not what it's about, but sometimes verse can have more than one meaning. Plus after the umpteenth listen to that song, it gives me something different to think about. And after meeting you, you really just don't give off that kind of vibe. Sorry about that. I wasn't thinking how that would look. 

ericm

No apology needed Fully. It's all good.

"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

Quote from: ericm on Mar 27, 2012, 09:29 AM

Why does this conversation sound familiar? ;D

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Mar 27, 2012, 09:36 AM
Quote from: ericm on Mar 27, 2012, 09:29 AM

Why does this conversation sound familiar? ;D

Haha. You're asking me? I have a tough enough time remembering what day it is lately. ;)   I've got Springsteen show fever, and whenever another thought enters my mind lately, it's been kicked out real quick in favor of " Bruce shows coming soon, Bruce shows coming soon" over and over. ;D

Pretty hard for me going over blue prints, and getting proposals together when Bruce and MMJ shows are looming. I find myself having to triple check my numbers that I have triple checked at least three times already!  ;D See what I mean? I can't even make a coherent sentence. :)
"Where's Jim going?"