The Artist Formally Known as Yim Yames

Started by SaraBananaBear, Apr 01, 2012, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraBananaBear

Hot news from Jambands:
QuoteFrom now on, on all of Olliges/James/Yames' projects where his hair length reaches between his shoulder and the bottom lobe of his right ear, he will be officially credited as #?^ In a statement, Yames explained that "#?^ feels just right to me—You are where you're at and I am here. Yim Yames is just so stiff and formal. It lacked whimsy." The Yim Yames moniker will still be utilized for corporate gigs and when Olliges flies business class. Meanwhile, #?^ plans to tour with members of NIN, GnR and others as part of a new super group the Arena-Size Acronyms.

I for one welcome this change, #?^ is so much easier to pronounce :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

blucas

soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: blucas on Apr 01, 2012, 01:26 PM
Is that Swedish?  ;D

Hahaha, actually it is, we have several kings throughout Swedish history who have worn that name proudly! I'd also like to add that though some prefer to stress the ? part, if you're a traditionalist you make sure to stress the ^. :)

Fully

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Apr 01, 2012, 01:59 PM
Is that Swedish?  ;D

Hahaha, actually it is, we have several kings throughout Swedish history who have worn that name proudly! I'd also like to add that though some prefer to stress the ? part, if you're a traditionalist you make sure to stress the ^. :)
Miss BananaBear, you are killing me! ;D

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Fully on Apr 01, 2012, 02:13 PM
Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Apr 01, 2012, 01:59 PM
Is that Swedish?  ;D

Miss BananaBear, you are killing me! ;D

:thumbsup: