Main Menu

MMJ Store

Started by passerby25, Dec 05, 2010, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

passerby25

I'm going to ramble a bit and tell an unnecessary story, so if you want to just skip it and see my question, go to the next paragraph:

Between my brother and I, we own all 4 of the most recent MMJ albums (Evil Urges, Okonokos, Z, and It Still Moves). It is reasonable that their first two albums be MIA in stores because they weren't on any label. So you can imagine our excitement at going to an MMJ concert (aside from the fact that I was at a FUCKING MMJ concert) because we could pick up a copy of At Dawn and The Tennessee Fires (I also wanted to pick up a copy of Carl's most recent solo album, All Bird's Say) ALAS! I find, that they were not selling those albums at the concert, in fact, they only sold Evil Urges, Z, and All Bird's say in vinyl! That seems odd, that a band wouldn't sell its own CD's at their concert, but we let it go and got our rock on at the concert. (The Way that he sings > Gideon opening?!? Be Still my Beating Heart!)

As it goes, a while later, my brother went onto the MMJ online store, only to find that it also is not selling MMJ CD's (aside from EU and Oko). And I just came on to ask: What gives? Why would a band not sell its own CD's on its site? Does anyone know where I can find a copy of either album, or do I have to order it through amazon?

e_wind

They were on a label. But check out ear-x-tacy.com. They're a louisville record store that you can get just about any jacket material at.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

e_wind

the mmj store is BUMPIN right now. TTF shirts, MSG NYE shirts, tons of posters. tons of clothes ive never seen. all on sale. get it while its hot yall
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...