they made the ticker smaller haha...

Started by Sticky Icky Green Stuff, Sep 06, 2012, 12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

poor ground (ctrl) too little too late.  viva la revolution!

woodnymph

Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

FiddleCastro

they not only made it smaller, they also made it impossible to read. Ground(ctrl), you keep amazing me!  ;D
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Fully

Devil Ledbetter

We understand it's the '90s.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I still want to know why that ticker change only took two days and why all the other stuff is taking 4 or 5+months.  horrible service.

Fully

You know what, now that we've got this back, I don't care what they do or don't do. I might care if they mess up my ticket order, but otherwise, I don't care. They are just going to be that part of the internet where I don't go very often.

FiddleCastro

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Sep 06, 2012, 01:34 PM
I still want to know why that ticker change only took two days and why all the other stuff is taking 4 or 5+months.  horrible service.

Not only that, but they had fixed the text blending into the border within an hour or so!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Fully on Sep 06, 2012, 01:40 PM
You know what, now that we've got this back, I don't care what they do or don't do. I might care if they mess up my ticket order, but otherwise, I don't care. They are just going to be that part of the internet where I don't go very often.

don't be so easily bought fully.  until ground (ctrl) is bankrupt or repays MMJ for the stress they've caused and revenue lost that company can suck my balls. 

the revolution continues. 

Fully

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Sep 06, 2012, 06:11 PM

don't be so easily bought fully.  until ground (ctrl) is bankrupt or repays MMJ for the stress they've caused and revenue lost that company can suck my balls. 

I just have other places where I need to focus my energy right now. And truthfully, I don't have the energy to loathe them. Pick my battles. At the end of the day, they are a marketing company that isn't all that great at marketing. As long as they stay out of my space, I don't really care what they do.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Fully on Sep 06, 2012, 06:58 PM

I just have other places where I need to focus my energy right now. And truthfully, I don't have the energy to loathe them. Pick my battles. At the end of the day, they are a marketing company that isn't all that great at marketing. As long as they stay out of my space, I don't really care what they do.

that's fine fully, I'm not asking you to share my every emotion.

Fully

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Sep 06, 2012, 07:12 PM
Quote from: Fully on Sep 06, 2012, 06:58 PM

that's fine fully, I'm not asking you to share my every emotion.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

wtf? who says I want a beej from that old ass mouth of yours?  I'm a young stallion, you'd be lucky to get your mouth around the tip. 

Fully

e_wind

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Sep 06, 2012, 08:57 PM
wtf? who says I want a beej from that old ass mouth of yours?  I'm a young stallion, you'd be lucky to get your mouth around the tip.

but then again, just the tip is balls deep for sticky
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: e_wind on Sep 07, 2012, 11:22 AM
Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Sep 06, 2012, 08:57 PM

but then again, just the tip is balls deep for sticky

touche.