Brooklyn Recording

Started by NoVa_NoLa, Sep 06, 2012, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoVa_NoLa

searchinbig

Yippeee! Thanks for the heads up. I could never take the place of your man.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

itrainmonkeys

You are my hero. And thanks to the taper. I've been dying for a copy and the few songs I've heard so far are great quality. Feels good to be back home on this board the day I find the BK recording  :cool:

scosby2

awesomeeeeee! thanks so much scott!! this is an excellent sounding recording!!

Fully

It is a great recording! I listened to some of it before I had to go to a meeting. It sounds great. Props to the taper!

el_chode

Link isn't working for me
I'm surrounded by assholes

Crispy

archive.org/details/mmj2012-08-19.tlm170.flac16

OK, something's jacking up the address when posting a link, but you can copy and paste the above.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

One trick that works is surrounding the LMA url with quotes... like so.

"http://archive.org/details/mmj2012-08-19.tlm170.flac16"
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

scosby2

Or you can always go to archive and search my morning jacket using date added...its good to do this every week or so...u never know what you might find

johnnYYac

It is great when you get to scoop the first taping, becoming everyone's hero. 

I'm listening to this right as I type this.  Had to drop my bass settings pretty significantly to be able to listen at appropriately high volume.  This was a great little show, I was 1 off the rail surrounded by our groovy family and some nice strangers.  The scene was surreal, a concert in a parking lot.  Can't say I saw much to describe Brooklyn.  A nice mellow scene, though and the boys were on fire, as always.  Listening to Lay Low right now... mind blown... again!   Phew!  Jim's doing the chainsaw with his geetah.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

searchinbig

Seth,

I'm with you on that one! Great to meet you in Brooklyn, by the way!

Posted this in another thread also.......

I also keep this bookmarked...

http://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22My%20Morning%20Jacket%22&sort=-publicdate

Sorted by "Date Added" so the newly posted shows are first, if that helps!!

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

el_chode

Good thing to know that you can also barely hear the guitar solo on the recording of HOT BM too and it wasn't just me at the show.
I'm surrounded by assholes