Sir Microcosm - Radio Show on WFPK

Started by CC, Sep 03, 2012, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: CC Baxter on Dec 10, 2012, 02:25 PM
check out the revamped website:
http://sirmicrocosm.com/

first 3 episodes are up for streaming now and the rest will follow in the coming weeks!

Yay!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

LeanneP

Anyone recognise that bed track they use under their chatter?  Is that an existing track or something JJ put together? Thoughts?
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

Hawkeye

Episode 12 and 13 are on Soundcloud too...I thought Yac or someone was recording them and posting them all, but I don't remember where links to those recordings are...maybe they have gone away since it appears they will be archived on the official site.

Anyway, since I couldn't get episodes 1-3 to work on the official site, listening to episode 13 now on Soundcloud  :thumbsup:
We could.

CC

korief

Perhaps this was already posted somewhere but is there is playlist available for all Sir Microcosm shows? I went to WFPK and they only have the 12/26/2012 shows on to present. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Also, The sirmicrocosm website only has the first 11 shows posted - you guys mentioned Soundcloud - are the remaining episodes up?

Thanks again forum friends.

-Karen

parkervb

Quote from: Leave it to Bieber on Jan 23, 2013, 09:10 PM
Perhaps this was already posted somewhere but is there is playlist available for all Sir Microcosm shows? I went to WFPK and they only have the 12/26/2012 shows on to present. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

-Karen

i am pretty sure they only keep those for 30 days so that might explain that.
Don't you ever turn it off

CC

Quote from: korief on Jan 23, 2013, 09:10 PM

Also, The sirmicrocosm website only has the first 11 shows posted - you guys mentioned Soundcloud - are the remaining episodes up?

Thanks again forum friends.

-Karen

episodes 12, 13 en 14 are now up too.

remaining episodes will be posted in batches in the coming weeks and months

http://sirmicrocosm.com

korief

Thanks so much for the info guys. Until the Reddit chat, I had never heard of the Sir Microcosm show and listened for the first time on Wednesday. With one listen, I wanted it all! It was my birthday this week, and it felt like the musical universe was giving me a very wonderful gift. And just like the jelly of the month club, its the gift that keeps giving the whole year. I look forward to the periodic batches of my musical jelly.

bluesky

any new episodes up? just looked on soundcloud and they're all old