T5 (Plus OTHERS) Reunion on 2.12.11 Roll Call

Started by trish_dooley, Nov 08, 2010, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Morning Tube top

Happy Valentines day to you all! It looks like you had a great time. Love the cake! Trish and Bob are the best. I was thinking of you all while I was laying on the beach Saturday. That's my subtle hint that I would love to host a west coast T5 reunion anytime. Plenty of room here in Venice if anyone has the urge to come west, you are always welcome!  8)

bluesky

Yahoo!!! I did it thanks Johnny this ones for you!

johnnYYac

Quote from: bluesky on Feb 14, 2011, 02:29 PM
http://img64.imageshack.us/i/img1505re.jpg/ brooke has been trying to help me and now october (mark) and I'm still not getting how to post a photo, argh!!!
I'm so glad someone took a photo of those towels in the downstairs bathroom.

Here's a link to my "how-to" thread on posting pics and vids:

http://mymorningjacket.com/forum/index.php?topic=12431.0

To summarize, right-click on the image on imageshack, click on properties, then highlight the URL.  Right-click the highlighted URL and click on copy (or use Ctrl-C).  Come back to the message field for your post, click on the "Insert Image" icon located below the B (for boldfacing), then paste the URL between the [ img ] and [ /img ] (right-click "Paste" or use Ctrl-V).

This one's on the house...

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

woodnymph

I was wondering what the bath towels were all about!!!  HOW CLEVER!!!  :thumbsup:

Quote from: kydiddle on Feb 14, 2011, 12:06 PM
One of my favorite moments was after we dug into the cake and the ice cream started to melt, Brooke pointed at the picture on it and said, "HA...face-melting!"

^^^This I love!!! Hahahahahah man I hope to see everyone again soon! Thanks all for posting the awesomeness in quotes and pics so that I may live somewhat vicariously!  ;D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ms. yvon

Quote from: kydiddle on Feb 14, 2011, 12:06 PM
One of my favorite moments was after we dug into the cake and the ice cream started to melt, Brooke pointed at the picture on it and said, "HA...face-melting!"
;D ;D ;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

FiddleCastro

I was just in my basement, moving some things around and I saw my EU setlist, and remember our conversation about it at the reunion  ;D what a story behind that thing
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

bluesky

Johnny thanks for the directions, I will try and attempt again, maybe third time could be the charm!

Rich  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and thanks for dropping Brooke and I back in Brooklyn!

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Feb 15, 2011, 01:45 AM
I was just in my basement, moving some things around and I saw my EU setlist, and remember our conversation about it at the reunion  ;D what a story behind that thing

ericm

It's a classic, and one that will live on in our T5 memories forever!  ;D ;D
"Where's Jim going?"

tdb810

Quote from: ericm on Feb 15, 2011, 11:23 AM

Someone needs to recount this story for me!!! :'( :'(
.....Back at the Model Home

FiddleCastro

Quote from: tdb810 on Feb 15, 2011, 11:28 AM
Quote from: ericm on Feb 15, 2011, 11:23 AM

Someone needs to recount this story for me!!! :'( :'(

I'll let Ruckus do that.  ;D
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

johnnYYac

Hey Rich, you need to PM or let me know here what that little Fender amp was.  I loved the distortion effect w/my OM200 and want to replicate it.  Is it a standard effect in most guitar amps or can I find something else that'll do the trick (some kind of effects pedal or whatnot)?  I'm hoping to do it on the cheap, as we all know I'm no musician, just a noodler. 

As I said in the Our Music thread, it was awesome jamming with you.  Thanks to everyone there for putting up with it.  I wish I was a Suzuki Omnichord salesman on commission that night.  I think all of JD's boys are in the market now. 

bluesky

those who made me laugh all night :

face melting:

ms. yvon

can we get a count on the number of items ruckus forgot at trish & bob's?
sep. totals for scarves and hats, please.  ;)
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Ruckus

When are you going to post the pictures of me wasted?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

bluesky

now my friends know I'm not the only one obsessed

bluesky

i'm dangerous now that I know how to do the photo thing
;D
Quote from: Ruckus on Feb 15, 2011, 10:28 PM
When are you going to post the pictures of me wasted?

johnnYYac

Great pics, bluesky!  There were many shrines throughout their home.  From the poster gallery upstairs, with all 5 T5 posters (!) amongst the display and Okonokos running on the flatscreen to the framed setlists and their daughter's artistic homage to each of the boys (P-party A-awesome T-Trish R-Rick(?) I-ice cream C-Chrissy K-kind). 

Ruckus

Quote from: ms. yvon on Feb 15, 2011, 10:21 PM
can we get a count on the number of items ruckus forgot at trish & bob's?
sep. totals for scarves and hats, please.  ;)

;D ;D ;D 
Rumor has it that this time I didn't leave anything but took stuff that wasn't mine instead. :bath:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

Here are a few more of mine.

You're welcome, Brooke!

On my drive home...