Live at Wiltern Theater on 2012-09-11

Started by searchinbig, Sep 14, 2012, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLikeBeer

Well, apparently I had too much to drink last Friday evening when trying to download this show as I couldn't get it to work for the life of me?!   :cheesy:   :beer:

Tried again today and viola!  We have success!  Planning on listening to this in the car on my rounds to my laundromats today!   :thumbsup:

Any idea if tapings of the next 2 nights will become available?

Ruckus

Yeah this recording is amazeballs!  Reading a bad pop fiction thriller now and i keep putting it down to listen.  One of the best i've heard.  Look forward to the other two nights and the Port Chester d/l's
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

smhoffmann02

Thank you, Mr. Yac.  :thumbsup:   Another amazing set list.  Can't wait to hear the others...
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

gardenparty

any word on the potential of a night 2 recording surfacing?  would love to have all 3

CHIMMJFAN

Quote from: gardenparty on Sep 24, 2012, 07:02 PM
any word on the potential of a night 2 recording surfacing?  would love to have all 3

Yeah would love to hear "Picture of You"

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

ms. yvon

downloading now!  johnny, if you know who is responsible for recording this show pass along a HUGE THANK YOU to them!
i can't wait to hear it.  this was a terrific night all 'round.  whoop whoop! :cheesy:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

LeanneP

Looks like the other nights are up on Archive.org, for those still looking.
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.