Live at Wiltern 2012-09-13

Started by jaye, Sep 18, 2012, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaye

Dillsnufus

I need the mp3s for this. Also downloading the flac didn't work  :undecided:
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

johnnYYac

I was gonna post this but all the links are dead ends.  He must be having issues with uploading or something.  I can't visit LMA at work, so I'll look into it tomorrow night.  I repost the FLAC and convert and post the mp3s.  C'mon, night two!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

jaye

oops sorry  :embarrassed: I didn't even try because I don't do flac.   

I was just hoping someone would do that magic thing to make them mp3s.   And then link them to the night 3 poster  :smiley:

Fully

Quote from: jaye on Sep 18, 2012, 11:04 PM
oops sorry  :embarrassed: I didn't even try because I don't do flac.   

I was just hoping someone would do that magic thing to make them mp3s.   And then link them to the night 3 poster  :smiley:
I wonder whom you are referring to? :grin: Hmmm. Nope, I can't think of anybody who'd do that.

MamaKel

It's like you people read my mind...I gotta say I love you folks.

danimal

Downloading the directory now!!!

johnnYYac

Ruckus

I'm sure Yac'll be upping a minimum 192mp3 folder.  Here's the show in mp3 at 128 in the meantime.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vyxd9n
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

jaye

bluesky

can't figure out how they are making dondante more and more mind blowing each time they play it.....    :tongue:

johnnYYac

Quote from: Ruckus on Sep 19, 2012, 09:16 PM
I'm sure Yac'll be upping a minimum 192mp3 folder.  Here's the show in mp3 at 128 in the meantime.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vyxd9n
Thanks for this, Rob.  My Mediafire link is blocked at work, but your Sendspace link made it, so I can listen to this at work during lunch.  At Dawn!!!

:thumbsup:

smhoffmann02

Damn, JY - you are good.  Thanks!  :thumbsup:
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Dillsnufus

hey JY can you fix the tracklist so not all of them say Live at the Wiltern Theater as the track? if not it's all good.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

exist10z

Thanks Yac, nights one and three are both amazing, so nice to re-live them.  Will night two be along eventually you think?
Sisyphus - Just rollin' that rock up the hill, and hoping it doesn't crush me on the way back down..

gardenparty

YAC!  you rule once again.  Hope to meet ya someday!

gardenparty

wow, this sounds better than night 1 :grin:

scosby2

Quote from: exist10z on Sep 20, 2012, 07:34 PM
Thanks Yac, nights one and three are both amazing, so nice to re-live them.  Will night two be along eventually you think?
if someone taped it it should surface eventually