Wiltern 9-12-2012 FINALLY

Started by dylyn, Oct 04, 2012, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaye

Yay!!  thank you - I had just about given up!

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

dylyn

Welcome Johnny!  I am sorry things did not work out Monday but it was too late to take a bus by the time my friend got back to me about how she was stuck at work, as she was my ride initially... I showed her the pic of you and Carl and stated "This would've been us too...." but it is only a matter of time 'til PC/NYE as time is-a-flyin' where good times will be had! Jeff and I will be going to see Chris Thile Sunday, should be excellent! Be well and always in good health and spirits

jaye

Just to warn you guys - the labeling is off a bit on these starting with the encore - Hopefully and IWBTWYD are combined, so the next song (Steam Engine) is labeled IWBTWYD, and then Isn't it a Pity is labeled Steam Engine and so on.  The last song is labeled Casbah but it's actually Mahgeetah.  Everything is there though!   

dylyn

Thanks Jaye, yeah I noticed this too! And beginning of Heartbreakin' starts off as Carried Away for like the first 20 seconds, weird... but we have it all nonetheless... man I was waiting for that POY for weeks and it did NOT disappoint one bit!

CHIMMJFAN

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

tee-dub

Thank you!  Now my collection is complete.  Thanks for taping these shows, so glad to be able to relive these three nights.

gardenparty

awesome!  time to make a nice little package set :thumbsup: