2. Lowdown
Alive or Just Breathing

goldbondking

1. Smokin from Shootin
2. Lay Low

EverythingChanges

Smokin
Lay Low, the feel is right!

Strangulation won! Anyone who thinks it shouldn't have is crazy.  Both of those songs are in MMJ's top 10, but Strangulation is so rare and powerful.

Steam all the way!
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

jacketfan127

1. I Will Sing You Songs
2. Lay Low

Penny Lane

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Nov 29, 2012, 09:11 AM
Smokin
Lay Low, the feel is right!

Strangulation won! Anyone who thinks it shouldn't have is crazy.  Both of those songs are in MMJ's top 10, but Strangulation is so rare and powerful.

Steam all the way!

all of this true!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

woodnymph

Ah! Ah! Had I been more on top of my shit, I would have seen the Wear Your Love Like Heaven entry thrown in there for me (Thanks ewind!!!).... but alas, I suck! Anyhow, I don't entirely understand how this all works, but I think we're only down to a few choices, of which Wear Your Love is clearly not one of them..... IN ANY CASE, I suppose I shall go with the following:

1. Wear Your Love Like Heaven
2. Smokin' From Shootin'
3. I Will Sing You Songs
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Ruckus

Quote from: woodnymph on Nov 29, 2012, 07:57 PM
Ah! Ah! Had I been more on top of my shit, I would have seen the Wear Your Love Like Heaven entry thrown in there for me (Thanks ewind!!!).... but alas, I suck! Anyhow, I don't entirely understand how this all works, but I think we're only down to a few choices, of which Wear Your Love is clearly not one of them..... IN ANY CASE, I suppose I shall go with the following:

2. Smokin' From Shootin'
3. I Will Sing You Songs
Thanks for your honorary picks of non rule following Ms. Dancing Lotus.  I'm hurt that ewind gets credit for cutting and pasting from another thread my Donovan post for you :kiss:

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

Round 4 Group 1 is closed

I Will Sing You Songs 29 - Smokin' from Shootin' 9
Lay Low 29 - Lowdown 9

Very sad to see Lowdown go.  I will always love you oh sweet tune.

Ruckus

Round 4 Group 2:

1. Dancefloors v. Steam Engine
2. The Bear v. Mahgeetah

LeanneP

Round 4 Group 2:

1. Steam Engine
2. Mahgeetah
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

Penny Lane

i've been obsessed with that song...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

bluesky

1. Steam Engine
2. The Bear

woodnymph

Quote from: Ruckus on Nov 29, 2012, 11:40 PM

2. Smokin' From Shootin'
3. I Will Sing You Songs
Thanks for your honorary picks of non rule following Ms. Dancing Lotus.  I'm hurt that ewind gets credit for cutting and pasting from another thread my Donovan post for you :kiss:

Link?!? Link!!!?

woodnymph

Oo oo I think I have the idea now:

1. Steam Engine
2. The Bearrrrr
3. Wear Your Love Like Heaven

woodnymph

Quote from: woodnymph on Nov 30, 2012, 01:13 AM
Quote from: Ruckus on Nov 29, 2012, 11:40 PM
Ah! Ah! Had I been more on top of my shit, I would have seen the Wear Your Love Like Heaven entry thrown in there for me (Thanks ewind Ruckus!!!).... but alas, I suck! Anyhow, I don't entirely understand how this all works, but I think we're only down to a few choices, of which Wear Your Love is clearly not one of them..... IN ANY CASE, I suppose I shall go with the following:

2. Smokin' From Shootin'
3. I Will Sing You Songs

Link?!? Link!!!?

Alright I don't think you're still in here, a search is in order!!!

AHHHHH FOUND YAAAA!!!  Drats, I'm not nearly on top of my shit.... I'm like, wayyy underneath of it, near the bottom.

But I've risen and see the light! So, I wondered how ewind figured that out; but figured I must've left enough redundant posts with the song in it that it was commoner knowledge than I'd suspected. But you!! In my best Bob Dylan voice, I know, that YOU know.... 'cause of you're the man, like that. So, from the bottom of my heart will I thank you for thinking of me, and I am deeply sorry to have missed the real live chance to vote for it!! Never again!!! I'm glad it won!! (note: I have no idea how it held up in the actual voting, but the rosy glasses got me covered  :wink: )

CHIMMJFAN

Quote from: Ruckus on Nov 29, 2012, 11:42 PM
Round 4 Group 2:

1. Dancefloors v. Steam Engine
2. The Bear v. Mahgeetah

My picks:
1. Steam Engine
2. The Bear (my sleeper!)

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

weeniebeenie