JJ Cameo at Springsteen Concert?

Started by evelynisreal, Oct 28, 2012, 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evelynisreal

any chance of a jim james cameo at the bruce springsteen concert saturday night in louisville?

MrWhippy

Springsteen has made a big deal in the past about the pre-show music played at his shows, and saying that he picks the mix, and posting a list of the songs played on his website.

At the Springsteen show I saw in Charlottesville VA last week, one of the pre-show songs that was played was I'm Amazed.  So, maybe Bruce is a fan to some degree.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

e_wind

well Jim didn't show up at ANY of the shows in the past that I've thought he was a lock at (band of snores, alabama shakes, dr. dog, head and the heart to name a few), BUT Bruce does love a good collaboration. heres to hoping.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

slappymoe

posted this on the "other music" board:

so my group of 6 were leaving the troll pub, heading into the show.

the 4 women went in, but my buddy and i decided to go back to his car for a quick smoke. 

sufficiently altered, we headed into the arena and found our group waiting in the concourse.

when the girls saw us, they all started shrieking..."oh my god, you won't believe this!!! you just missed him, no more than 45 seconds ago!!!"

moral of the story.......just say no to drugs, and you'll meet jim james.

CHIMMJFAN

Quote from: slappymoe on Nov 05, 2012, 03:20 PM
posted this on the "other music" board:

so my group of 6 were leaving the troll pub, heading into the show.

the 4 women went in, but my buddy and i decided to go back to his car for a quick smoke. 

sufficiently altered, we headed into the arena and found our group waiting in the concourse.

when the girls saw us, they all started shrieking..."oh my god, you won't believe this!!! you just missed him, no more than 45 seconds ago!!!"

moral of the story.......just say no to drugs, and you'll meet jim james.

Very cool! I just saw recently that Jim James posted this on his twitter account:

"Springsteen at yum center. one of, if not THE- greatest shows I have ever seen. so inspiring."

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"