Honest Man's Revelation

Started by ZLayLowZ, Jan 15, 2013, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLayLowZ

Recently I had an epiphany: MMJ's music is a perpetual stream of gifts that must be channeled directly from the Heavens. MMJ's music continues to consume a greater proportion of the music pumped into my soul each day. And each day the songs get better and better and better – this is the epiphany. It literally never gets stale, only improves; like a fine wine it just gets better with age. 'Tis like a pussy that never dries, a woman that only gets more beautiful, a joint that never ends, a beer that never empties... Although I feel that these would decay to a state of monotony at some point, while MMJ's music has a half-life of infinity. Never have I heard anything so pure and amazing. There is no other music that I can say this about since each day my soul orgasms more and more to the sweet, sweet sound of the Jacket. Possibly the greatest gift I have ever received during my time on this earth. While this world is filled with toxicity, this music can never be tainted as it comes from that pure, loving energy that comprises the commonality existing between all our souls.
Anyways just thought I would share this phenomenon that I recently observed, even though most of you probably experienced this long ago. Just glad to say that I am fortunate enough to  experience a feelin' in my bones i never felt before... Millions of dreams come real, a feelin' in my soul id never felt before.
And At Dawn, when the cycle of life continues, this feelin' will start again, anew and better than before.

Peace and love. Thank you too MMJ.

EverythingChanges

Nicely written.  I have to agree with everything you said.

My Morning Jacket is the greatest life discovery, next to the love of my life, that I have ever stumbled upon.  Their music enriches my mind and soul every single day.  It heals me and reassures me, it teaches me the beauty of passion and it revealed to me a great new landscape full of music unheard by my ears.  This music will play in my soul till the day I die.

Hell, I am wearing the Spontaneous Curation T-Shirt write now that my girlfriend managed to snag off of eBay after the store sold out of them.  I never want to take it off.  It is a symbol of what makes me who I am today.  I love this band.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Fully

Let me get this straight. You are saying that this band's music is like a "pussy that never dries" except that the puss would eventually get monotonous so the music is way better than that. Hmmm. .....mmmm.......hhhhmmmmm.....I'm thinking here.... hmmmm.

......still trying to wrap my head around that metaphor.................

Sorry, I got nothing. :thumbsup: :grin:

(I do get what you are saying. I am just so overwhelmed by that particular metaphor, that I have no words.)

lasvegas

quite the post. it really has it all

heaven
wet (non-drying) pussy
weed
beer
soul orgasms

but i only know what three of those things are.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

mdgsolo

A good silicone lubricant can solve at least one of life's quandarys.

zanjam

Quote from: Fully on Jan 16, 2013, 12:23 AM
Let me get this straight. You are saying that this band's music is like a "pussy that never dries" except that the puss would eventually get monotonous so the music is way better than that. Hmmm. .....mmmm.......hhhhmmmmm.....I'm thinking here.... hmmmm.

......still trying to wrap my head around that metaphor.................

Sorry, I got nothing. :thumbsup: :grin:

(I do get what you are saying. I am just so overwhelmed by that particular metaphor, that I have no words.)
Hilarious!  I was stuck on exactly the same thing!!
anything + reverb always = better

Petty55

You're a fucking genius twig you crazy bastard.

korief

If you swap "a pussy that never dries, a woman that only gets more beautiful" to "a cock that never gets flaccid, a man that only gets more wealthy" then it reveals exactly why that metaphor is overwhelming.

johnnYYac

Please consult your doctor if you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

ZLayLowZ

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Jan 15, 2013, 11:14 PM
Nicely written.  I have to agree with everything you said.

My Morning Jacket is the greatest life discovery, next to the love of my life, that I have ever stumbled upon.  Their music enriches my mind and soul every single day.  It heals me and reassures me, it teaches me the beauty of passion and it revealed to me a great new landscape full of music unheard by my ears.  This music will play in my soul till the day I die.

Hell, I am wearing the Spontaneous Curation T-Shirt write now that my girlfriend managed to snag off of eBay after the store sold out of them.  I never want to take it off.  It is a symbol of what makes me who I am today.  I love this band.

Hell yea my man  :grin: Thanks for the response - these are the types of comments I hoped to elicit.

ZLayLowZ

I do not prefer a writer/artist to clarify the intended meaning(s) of ambiguous metaphors, or in this case, similes, so that the meaning becomes boxed up in some rigid definition... I like to let the audience take it how they please - interpret as you wish.

Perhaps a hint for you over analyzers (dont worry I am one too  :thumbsup:) - "a pussy that never dries" does not merely speak to the level of moisture in a vagina   :rolleyes:

How do you take him speaking so much?
How do you live without a lover's touch?
....................................................................................
Four on the floor and four in the air
I'm drinkin' cold, cold lightning with the bugs in my hair