Pre-order the Port Chester shows

Started by johnnYYac, Dec 24, 2012, 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The soundboard recordings for each of the three Port Chester shows are free to ticket holders.  The rest of us can pre-order them using this link:

http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/3,419/My-Morning-Jacket-mp3-flac-downloads.html

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

And they have the Bonnaroo 04 and 05 shows available!  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :bath: :bath: :bath: :bath: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
This is going to be so good for us and the band!

Dillsnufus

it doesnt work. how do i redeem my free download ?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Djboczar

It doesn't work for me either. Any help would be appreciated.

bartel

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Dec 24, 2012, 08:43 PM

barcode from your ticket.. worked for me listening to 12/27 as we speak.

robb

some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Djboczar

Quote from: bartel on Dec 28, 2012, 08:20 PM
o

Tried barcode from Ticketfly ticket. 15 digit number. Does not work. I get the following:

The code you entered does not exist. Please try again.

getupwithit

bartel

I would contact the help people asap if it doesn't work..

Mr. White

Quote from: robb on Dec 28, 2012, 08:27 PM
damn this sounds great!

I had no idea the show(s) would be available so soon (less than 24 hours after the show took place)! I am downloading night 1 right now and listening to Heartbreakin' Man as I type! This Is Killer!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

paloozajam

Quote from: Dboczar on Dec 28, 2012, 08:28 PM
o

Tried barcode from Ticketfly ticket. 15 digit number. Does not work. I get the following:

i keep getting the same thing...i got it before it was available and afterwards (as in right now). I even tried the Order # which for some reason is different on each of my tickets in my 3-day Roll Call GA Pass - but that didnt work either

EDIT: I just noticed that my number is only 14-digits on all my fanclub tix. I wonder if that's why my code is failing for 12/27

zutronics

Same here.  14 digits, not working.  Annoying.

bartel

bartel

MrWhippy

Quote from: zutronics on Dec 29, 2012, 02:51 PM
Same here.  14 digits, not working.  Annoying.

I've had the same thing with all the codes I've tried.  Maybe the codes on the fanclub tickets do not work for some reason.  Has anyone who got tix through Roll Call been able to successfully download the shows? 

I'm sure we'll get this straightened out.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

jaye

Anyone having trouble downloading these on a mac?  Instructions say hold ctrl key and click title of each song but that isn't working for me.  I've contacted them. 

el_chode

Quote from: jaye on Dec 30, 2012, 01:34 PM
Anyone having trouble downloading these on a mac?  Instructions say hold ctrl key and click title of each song but that isn't working for me.  I've contacted them.

You need to re-install Java and it then use the download manager to make it work. I had the issue yesterday and that resolved it for me. Also, as per the Phish downloads (same host/provider) they provide more explicit instructions to do the same.
I'm surrounded by assholes

jaye

Quote from: el_chode on Dec 30, 2012, 01:57 PM

You need to re-install Java and it then use the download manager to make it work. I had the issue yesterday and that resolved it for me. Also, as per the Phish downloads (same host/provider) they provide more explicit instructions to do the same.

I never saw an option for download manager, or the button that says START DOWNLOAD.  BUT helpdesk wrote back and said hold option key instead of ctrl and that worked.   

el_chode

Quote from: jaye on Dec 30, 2012, 02:25 PM
Quote from: el_chode on Dec 30, 2012, 01:57 PM

I never saw an option for download manager, or the button that says START DOWNLOAD.  BUT helpdesk wrote back and said hold option key instead of ctrl and that worked.   

I just hate having to download each track individually haha
I'm surrounded by assholes

mcredder

Quote from: Dboczar on Dec 28, 2012, 08:28 PM
o

Same thing. WHAT DO WE DO?!?!