Main Menu

Giveaway

Started by MamaKel, Dec 26, 2012, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaKel

Hello Forum,

I'm giving away this painting that I've been working on for a long time to someone on the Forum.  It's 36 X 24, so my only request is that anyone who wants it, is aware of how large it is. Just send me a message about why you want it. I will choose one, and will send it to you in January.

MamaKel

For some reason the image isn't showing up...so hopefully one of the trusty Forum moderators can help with that. :beer:

MamaKel

If no one wants this, I'm throwing it away, because I really have no use for it, and hate looking at things once I'm done with them.  I know that's a ringing endorsement for my art and all...

Lemme know before el hombre de basura takes it to that big landfill in the sky.

exist10z

I don't currently have a permanent residence, hence nowhere to put it, but really don't throw it away, that would be criminal.  It's pretty rad in it's own way.  Seriously, someone has to have a place for that, it's good stuff. :thumbsup:
Sisyphus - Just rollin' that rock up the hill, and hoping it doesn't crush me on the way back down..

MamaKel

Thanks, my friend.  Apparently there's not a big market for randomly specific surrealist art! There goes my marketable skills...

Sincerely, thank you though.  I'm going to try to pawn it off on Jim's Facebook page...

Can't even GIVE art away these days, gee whiz.

robb

well if nobody else wants it...
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

davymac

That painting kicks serious ass!! You have a great talent MamaKel! Surely you have tons of PM's by now...

MamaKel

Thank you so much, Davy!   :thumbsup:

EverythingChanges

I really love this painting MamaKel! Super groovy!
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Mahgeetah34

If you haven't given this painting away yet, I'd love to take it. It looks really great and would look awesome framed on my soon-to-be MMJ wall in my room. Once I continue my schooling, it will travel with me to college along with my other MMJ related posters and such.

P.S. My birthday was a week ago on the 31st...hint hint :thumbsup:

Jackets N Pones

Job well done MamaKel!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

MamaKel

Aw, thank you so much pals.  I am still obsessively fixing it, because I am a perfectionist...but as soon as I am done, I will let you all know who I am giving it to.

God speed...

But not too fast, because he has really crappy insurance.

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: MamaKel on Jan 09, 2013, 02:30 PM
Aw, thank you so much pals.  I am still obsessively fixing it, because I am a perfectionist...but as soon as I am done, I will let you all know who I am giving it to.

God speed...

But not too fast, because he has really crappy insurance.

Yeaahh! This painting is already wonderful how it is, no need for a fix up. I really like the hidden imagery such as the bird, the lion and the two faces!!! :smiley:

woodnymph

Very lovely, lady!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ericm

]
Quote from: MamaKel on Dec 26, 2012, 10:47 AM
Hello Forum,

I'm giving away this painting that I've been working on for a long time to someone on the Forum.  It's 36 X 24, so my only request is that anyone who wants it, is aware of how large it is. Just send me a message about why you want it. I will choose one, and will send it to you in January.

Hey Mama. Looking good!  :thumbsup: I've tried to send a pm, but the site isn't letting me. If you can send me one with your email, I'd like to touch base.

I thought I had it, but can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Eric
"Where's Jim going?"

lasvegas

cool painting.

are those his teeth?
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?