Clean Slate iTunes

Started by MamaKel, Dec 29, 2012, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaKel

So, it's official.  I have an 120 gig iPod filled with every genre and artist you could imagine.  It's a real dream.  But I just got a new laptop for Christmas...so I made a brand new iTunes, which will only be used for MMJ...and I'm going to purchase an iPod...only for MMJ shows and material.  It needs to be done.  I haven't stopped downloading shows.  This year, I will become a master.  I'm talking notes, version styles, line-up changes, guest appearances...this is my destiny, gang.

It has been written.

YimYodd

Fulfill your destiny, Grasshopper! :wink:
Your story has indeed inspired me to download more MMJ shows,and more and more and more..... :thumbsup:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

MamaKel

See?  Following your destiny not only means the universe will conspire to help and guide you, it also means that you will illuminate the path for others.  Go my son...travel through the channels of ancient mystery.  Tell all that you know of your glories and pitfalls.  I will do the same.  If we work together, we may lead many lost souls to the promised land.

EverythingChanges

This is truly awesome.  I have considered doing something similar to this, but alas, I am a poor college student and buying another iPod wouldn't make sense.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

MamaKel

I am a poor single mother, and I am buying it for my 3 year old son too!!! See, the gift of music keeps on giving. If you can't afford an iPod, you can always burn cds!!! There's so many options in this dreamworld!  You can bring those cds to parties and become the big man on campus, just like Greg Brady. In fact, that's exactly how he got to be the BMOC, except he used Davy Jones...and they were 8 tracks.

YimYodd

Quote from: MamaKel on Dec 30, 2012, 11:16 AM
I am a poor single mother, and I am buying it for my 3 year old son too!!! See, the gift of music keeps on giving. If you can't afford an iPod, you can always burn cds!!! There's so many options in this dreamworld!  You can bring those cds to parties and become the big man on campus, just like Greg Brady. In fact, that's exactly how he got to be the BMOC, except he used Davy Jones...and they were 8 tracks.

Great advice, Mama.....I always get a chuckle from your posts. :grin:
I think you're Grooooovvy! :wink:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

MamaKel

Aw, thanks youngin'  :grin:  I think you're the cat's meow.

Is it sick that I just started singing "I can be your Carol Brady" to the tune of Enrique Iglesias' "Hero"?

I don't know where these thoughts come from, but they make me think God is a weirdo, just like me.  :grin:

EverythingChanges

Maybe I should make a CD with 10 different versions of Steam Engine  :grin:

MamaKel

See? Now you're thinking!!!!  Also, theme cds:

1)Songs you'd like to hear on a roadtrip

2)Songs you'd like to hear on a mind trip

3)Songs you'd like to hear to distract you from the awfulness of the meaningless
   sex you are having

There's just so many options!!!

EverythingChanges

Road trip song must haves include:

Wonderful
Golden
I'm Amazed
Sec Wallkin'
Rollin' Back