Jim James...A New Life

Started by Bigsky, Jan 09, 2013, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

EverythingChanges

My favorite one so far, I can't stop listening to it. 
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

justbcuzido

Loving this. I haven't heard the rest of the album, but this only amplifies my excitment for its release!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

MamaKel

I would just like to say that whomever this person that Jim loves is, is a real goddamn hero, gang.  I bet they smell like Windsong and Honeydew, and can recite Ezra Pound while baking quiche and drinking bourbon. I hope at some point on the tour, we get to meet said individual and salute their obvious charm and wherewithal, while Jim gives them smooches to our salutes.

If I find said individual, I will buy them drinks and lather him/her with the finest Morrocan oil, and slice sheets of the finest tofurky gyros for their eating pleasure.

:beer:

Penny Lane

and may they have regular sized hands..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

MamaKel

Hahahaha!!!! What?!!!! Who doesn't have regular-sized hands?!

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EverythingChanges

I think this might be a good wedding song for my girlfriend and I... Hmm...

biffle trickle

reminds me off noing when I am sleeping becasue the next day and it is when you it gets to the day and you are like yeah uh huh but ends ing up to be better amazing all the day some more

with a simple treallis

Thal
All I have is this tomato. The sign strong boil.

Fully

Quote from: biffle trickle on Jan 09, 2013, 10:16 PM
reminds me off noing when I am sleeping becasue the next day and it is when you it gets to the day and you are like yeah uh huh but ends ing up to be better amazing all the day some more

with a simple treallis

Thal
Exactly.

Bigsky

Quote from: biffle trickle on Jan 09, 2013, 10:16 PM

with a simple treallis

Thal
What kool-aid are you drinking?

Crispy

I think Sticky's back, but he got hold of some shit that mushied his brain and turned him anti-troll.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

e_wind

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 10, 2013, 09:27 AM
I think Sticky's back, but he got hold of some shit that mushied his brain and turned him anti-troll.

Maybe sticky is back Thal, CAPS, and ray.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

EverythingChanges

Quote from: e_wind on Jan 10, 2013, 09:30 AM
Quote from: Crispy on Jan 10, 2013, 09:27 AM

Maybe sticky is back Thal, CAPS, and ray.

Haha, I love all of these crazies. Whether it is one person or not.

Fully

Thanks, whoever is doing this. If it's you, Sticky, I love it.

korief

I love the Saturday Night Fever suit in the Instagram picture. A BIG improvement over the polyester brown pants and vest. He looks as lovely as the song sounds.

Fully

It looks like what he wore to NFF.

oistheone

What a lovely tune! Love how it builds and builds. I'm still holding out from downloading until this puppy is released tho!

MamaKel

I dunno know about all that...what I do know is that this is what happens when you "BING" image search the term "Meat Mitts".

Bing is way hipper than google on account of its total lack of mathematical code, and therefore, more pleasurable random selection.

dookie shoot bandit

Jesus! Is there anything Jim can't do? Great song!