Reddit AMA with Jim James - Jan 22

Started by Jackets N Pones, Jan 18, 2013, 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackets N Pones

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=amaverify%40gmail.com

Here is the link where the AMA will appear.  http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/  You can sign up for an account and ask questions!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Fully

This is great, but the redditors can be assy sometimes. We had better make sure to be there to ask questions.

Fully

I couldn't get through to the google link. What time is it?

Jackets N Pones

High noon. Not sure about the time zone.

Fully

Yep, that is the question. Maybe CC can find out for us.

itrainmonkeys

This is awesome. Gotta get a good question ready :)

Fully

CC just replied to my pm that it should be eastern time.

Jackets N Pones

robb

hopefully i can get an answer about Just Because I Do.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

subinai

somebody please ask about the T5 recordings

dylyn

hopefully this wont attract any pesky redditors....i dont often partake in AMAs as they are usually done by the time they hit the front page or just flooded with so many comments already. This is amazing though... So many questions to ask, decisions decisions decisions!

And Robb, I was thinking about you earlier and how this was your chance to finally find out just why JBID seems to be shelved forever

robb

usually even when i see an AMA pop up early i can't ever think of anything to ask, but as soon as i saw this announcement i had about a hundred questions pop into my head.  i'd really like to know where he gets his capes from too.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

GO4IT

I'm getting much better vibes off this thread than the other raunchy thread on the PC PARTY when you were promoting, well you know what I'm talking about Fully.  I got very concerned back in PC when I found out you were rooming right across the hall from us. :rolleyes: :happy:

Fully

I was a little worried about all the noise coming from your room GO4IT!!!! Luckily y'all only kept us awake one night. ;).

GO4IT

I meant to post the comments above in the "Honest Man's Revelation" thread where they may have made more sense.

But Fully took the bait, nonetheless.  And, I have no idea what that noise was :rolleyes: 

All I remember in downing drinks and munching on pickles 'till 4AM in the hotel lobby.

j.

i was on my way here to crate a post somewhat relevant to this thread so i'll just post it here. has anyone read the description for the subreddit r/trees?

"The go-to subreddit for anything and everything marijuana. From MMJ to munchies, from nugs to news, and everything in between. The casual cannabis community."

Fully

They mean medical marijuana. There's pretty much anything you want and quite a bit you don't want on redditt.

itrainmonkeys

If I forget to....can someone please ask him if he'll be playing Bonnaroo this year!?!?!?

Fully

I'd like to have a timeline of the evolution of the brownfit.

BigHerm

Nashville friends. I am going to forget about this tomorrow guaranteed. Someone pick up my slack and ask him when he's coming back! Remind him that shit festival fucked us last year and we haven't seen him in a while.

Thanks  :cool: