Lady Lamb the Beekeeper

Started by FiddleCastro, Feb 04, 2013, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robb

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Feb 25, 2013, 01:27 PM

MAY 16 | DETROIT | MAGIC STICK LOUNGE

Nice!  This venue is pretty tiny.  Started listening today after seeing all your posts, Fiddle, and I'm loving what I'm hearing so far.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

GO4IT

Two tickets purchased for May 20 show at Black Cat, DC.  $26 for both with fees and tickets e-mailed - not bad.

Ms GO4IT may not be able to make it so I could need a date.

Fully

When I opened up Spotify this week, the recommended album that first popped up was Ripley Pine. I hope she gets some more listens because of that. I have no idea if that's customized per user or not.

Fully

I put Ripely Pine on my 14yo daughter's iPod. She can't quit raving about the album. She really seems to love Aubergine. Thanks again for pointing me towards this artist, Fiddle.

FiddleCastro

Quote from: Fully on Mar 07, 2013, 06:56 AM
I put Ripely Pine on my 14yo daughter's iPod. She can't quit raving about the album. She really seems to love Aubergine. Thanks again for pointing me towards this artist, Fiddle.

:cool: Awesome stuff, Aubergine is a great track!

Got home from work yesterday and a package was waiting for me, inside was the vinyl and a signed poster from Aly!

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Fully

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Mar 07, 2013, 08:44 AM
Quote from: Fully on Mar 07, 2013, 06:56 AM

:cool: Awesome stuff, Aubergine is a great track!

Got home from work yesterday and a package was waiting for me, inside was the vinyl and a signed poster from Aly!

Nice! I hope she knows how many people you have introduced her music to.

CC

Fully

CC, sometimes you are adorable. This is one of those times.

FiddleCastro

FiddleCastro

FiddleCastro

Co-Headlining Tour With Torres:

06/11/13 Dallas - Three Links *
06/12/13 Austin - Mohawk *
06/14/13 Scottsdale, AZ - Pub Rock *
06/15/13 Los Angeles - Bootleg *
06/16/13 San Francisco - Rickshaw Stop *
06/18/13 Seattle - Crocodile *
06/19/13 Vancouver - Media Club *
06/20/13 Portland - Bunk Bar *
06/21/13 Garden City, UT - Visual Arts Collective *
06/23/13 Denver - Hi-Dive *
06/26/13 Iowa City - Gabe's

I wish I could make one of these but I can't  :cry: BUT IF IT'S COMING YOUR WAY YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Mar 24, 2013, 10:34 PM
Quote from: CC Baxter on Mar 24, 2013, 05:02 AM
see that? pooch and denise are fans!

http://youtu.be/cZYvwIAT9iQ

Awesome!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :drum:

Really good! That video made me a fan, Pooch and Denise know their stuff.
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

GO4IT

Who wants to go to the Mon, May 20 show at the Black Cat in DC?  Ms. GO4IT has to go to work early on Tues so has begged out but I'm planning to go anyway and so have an extra tix free for the asking.

MrWhippy

Quote from: GO4IT on May 16, 2013, 11:30 PM
Who wants to go to the Mon, May 20 show at the Black Cat in DC?  Ms. GO4IT has to go to work early on Tues so has begged out but I'm planning to go anyway and so have an extra tix free for the asking.

Very good chance I'd be interested, Rob, but can't commit 100% yet.  I'll get in touch in a couple days when I could be able to give you a definite answer.  If you find a taker for the ticket that can confirm before then, please don't hold the ticket for me.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

GO4IT

Quote from: MrWhippy on May 17, 2013, 07:27 AM
Quote from: GO4IT on May 16, 2013, 11:30 PM

Very good chance I'd be interested, Rob, but can't commit 100% yet.  I'll get in touch in a couple days when I could be able to give you a definite answer.  If you find a taker for the ticket that can confirm before then, please don't hold the ticket for me.
Another person with a commitment problem.... just what the world needs :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'll see you Mon. night :beer:

FiddleCastro

Have fun tonight, guys! (if Whippy makes it) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Wish I were able to catch her on this tour but i'm glad that some MMJ People will be in attendance  :smiley:

GO4IT

Quote from: FiddleCastro on May 20, 2013, 11:23 AM
Have fun tonight, guys! (if Whippy makes it) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Wish I were able to catch her on this tour but i'm glad that some MMJ People will be in attendance  :smiley:
We both wimped out due to "commitments" :embarrassed:

But I can still e-mail 2 tix to anyone who can make it to the venue in an hour or so and PMs me.

FiddleCastro

:( dang those commitments!  :grin:

FiddleCastro

Lady Lamb The Beekeeper: Return to Maine
a 17 minute long documentary on her homecoming show after releasing Ripely Pine

Lady Lamb the Beekeeper: Return to Maine (presented by BreakThruTV) on Vimeo

FiddleCastro

luckily for you guys who missed that Black Cat show can watch this fantastic 18 minute video from that show:

http://youtu.be/RJSPT1n942M

:thumbsup: