Jim James - A New Life - Music Video

Started by subinai, Feb 11, 2013, 12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

Quote from: Ruckus on Feb 14, 2013, 11:59 AM
Quote from: YimYodd on Feb 14, 2013, 11:41 AM
Quote from: Dillsnufus on Feb 14, 2013, 12:50 AM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 13, 2013, 11:38 PM
Not what I would have done, but it is what it is... and here it is if you'd like it.  Trying to find a way to download the Fallon performance.  THAT could have been the video!

I thought the same thing

I'm with you guys! :cheesy: :grin:

:drum:

TheRoof

The video reminds me of a door I discovered in downtown Charleston, SC:

You Are Everything

BH

I love it!    It reminds me of this:

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rincon2

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 14, 2013, 06:58 PM
Jim James "A New Life" A Music Video by Nathan Ohse
OOOOO KKKKK! I guess if I took my dog for a walk, picked up her poop, then went home and made a sandwich on a George Forman Grill, then ate it, and it was all filmed, it would be better than a chick with a buffalo head mask? (in other words, I don't get the video as a response to the official one.)

Fully

Quote from: rincon2 on Feb 14, 2013, 11:32 PM
OOOOO KKKKK! I guess if I took my dog for a walk, picked up her poop, then went home and made a sandwich on a George Forman Grill, then ate it, and it was all filmed, it would be better than a chick with a buffalo head mask? (in other words, I don't get the video as a response to the official one.)

I thought he was posting the video just to show us that some teenagers liked the song enough to make the video.

rincon2

Quote from: Fully on Feb 15, 2013, 12:22 AM
Quote from: rincon2 on Feb 14, 2013, 11:32 PM

I thought he was posting the video just to show us that some teenagers liked the song enough to make the video.
I guess. I don't know about any teenager, I just figured since John posted a less than stellar response to the official video, that somehow this might be better. I saw nothing connected between the video and the music. Maybe if my son made it I would post it.

johnnYYac

Sorry.  Came across that video on the fly and just thought it might provoke some discussion.  I'd much rather watch Dale's video, though make sure you wash your hands between picking up the dog poop and making that sandwich.

It is good to see young people appreciating Jim or the Jacket.  But the video is pretty lame, I admit.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rincon2

No Need to apologize. Sometimes when seeking clarification it comes across the wrong way. (I should never post sarcastic stuff after a few beers)

Fully

rjlemons

Quote from: Fully on Feb 15, 2013, 04:59 PM
Nice find, Rebecca.

And they lived happily ever after?  :shocked:  I can be quite bullheaded myself at times.

Dillsnufus

that picture would've made a sweet album cover  :thumbsup:
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

youreveningcoat

I'm almost 19 and Jim is my favourite musician, do I count as a teenager? :thumbsup:
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

ffghtrs

Quote from: youreveningcoat on Feb 15, 2013, 10:20 PM
I'm almost 19 and Jim is my favourite musician, do I count as a teenager? :thumbsup:

Everyone counts.  Always.  Good tunes are always great at any age.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

Fully

Why wouldn't you? Everyone counts. Some can even multiply and handle fractions. But prime numbers are another story for another day.

youreveningcoat

Quote from: Fully on Feb 16, 2013, 08:17 AM

Why wouldn't you? Everyone counts. Some can even multiply and handle fractions. But prime numbers are another story for another day.

I'm pretty sure I've never counted anything.
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes