Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

http://www.matadorrecords.com/kurt_vile/

New record, track listing, tour dates, first single... the whole shabang

wolof7

69 minute double album! This excites me...lovin the title track  :evil:
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Ob1jacobe

I can't wait.  His last album is a classic.  This title track is fantastic.

bearass

kurt vile is the tits! he needs to get back with war on drugs and my life would be a little bit better

Murph

I really do like this first single, all 9 minutes of it.  Kurt Vile falls into the category of people I could listen to play guitar for days.  Cant wait for this record and tour.  The handful of times I've seen Kurt and the Violators they fucking killed it

kotchishm

Quote from: bearass on Feb 12, 2013, 02:50 PM
kurt vile is the tits! he needs to get back with war on drugs and my life would be a little bit better

Just saw them without Kurt when they opened for the Walkmen.  They still are awesome
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Murph

I guess I severely underestimated his draw.  His NYC show sold out in a day, which I definitely did not expect, and I was left in the dust.  The power of craigslist to the rescue again I hope

Dillsnufus

well that post made me impulse buy his Boston show. It's at the sinclair which is a new venue. should be interesting.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Angelo

I've got tix for his Philly show at Union Transfer. Should be good, I'm loving his new song.

Murph

Fully

bluesky

was just listening myself...wondering if i should go see him

EverythingChanges

He is coming to Forecastle.  If I am lucky, it will be the same day as Jim James's performance.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Ob1jacobe

Few tracks in and loving it!

Fully

I think this may be my favorite album I've heard this year! I'm so glad that I get to see him this spring and summer!

Angelo

Nice, Fully! I had every intention of listening today and then all hell broke loose at work, in a good way. Haven't had a chance to listen but I'm excited. Excited to see him at Union Transfer too!

Come Closer

Vinyl arrived today complete with stickers.  :cheesy: