The Best Beer Review your eyes will ever see

Started by thebugman, Feb 12, 2013, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebugman

just some deep south Mississippi boys doing a review on Lazy Magnolia's Timber Beast!
its action packed with throwbacks to Predator and Jurassic Park, can you survive the Beast? Watch and see how the Bushman fairs.....

Timber Beast Review!
four on the floor and four in the air....

SplatSplatSplat

Holy Sweet Hell that was awesome!  I've already watched it 4 or 5 times and it gets better with each view.

"If you hunt the Timber Beast long enough, the beast will hunt you right back"

hahahahahahahahahha! 

Keep 'em coming!
You need it.  That's for sure.

bearass

...youre going to want to let that breathe a li.....nevermind - matt hooper

thebugman

no doubt...maximum moose knuckle for all you fans out there!

SplatSplatSplat

Pretty sure timber beast is the jackets favorite beer. Not sure where I heard that...maybe it was a dream of mine.

thebugman

No, you are correct sir. Rumor has it, they discovered the timber beast while recording "evil urges".

thebugman

guess no one from Mississippi reads these things

darkglow

i was at a brew fest at the sloss furnace in birmingham a couple weekends ago and was talking to the rep at the lazy magnolia booth while drinking "timber beast" about this review.. he looked at me like i was crazy when i tried to explain it.. so i whipped out my phone and showed him the video.. and he still thought i was crazy

thebugman

That's awesome! Lazy Magnolia posted the video on their twitter account and also sent us free passes to tour the brewery and glasses, stickers. Hahaha.

Thanks for watching and showing them what's up. Again. We at the Bushman's Beer Review do not think you are crazy but we are.

SplatSplatSplat