Jim James Performs "State of the Art" at Sleep No More

Started by kotchishm, Mar 06, 2013, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

justbcuzido

Thanks!

Now I am both even more jealous of those who attended this, and excited to see him 3+ times on this coming tour.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

BH

It's been awhile since I've had those serious big time MMJ chills go down the back of my neck and I just got several of them during that!   Thanks!    The big jam at the end was awesome!   
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Mr. White

They really did do a great job with this. I hope there are more to come!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

APR

Quote from: Mr. White on Mar 06, 2013, 09:23 PM
They really did do a great job with this. I hope there are more to come!

Yes, I hope there is more where that came from.  That was awesome!

EverythingChanges

I was moderately excited to see him in April.

Now I am fucking ecstatic! I really mean it, the power is going out!
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Dillsnufus

Whoever did the sound mixing  for this video did a great job.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

kotchishm

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Mar 06, 2013, 11:54 PM
Whoever did the sound mixing  for this video did a great job.

It was a Pitchfork exclusive for the interview.  They seem a lot more obsessed with him as a solo artist, must be the weirdness coming out  :smiley:.  I haven't seen any evidence on their site of any other videos.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

SauceGod

I see my arms at 3:39 WOOP WOOP!! And then me rocking out at the end. Great video, and such a night. The video really does bring back memories from a theatrical experience I still can't wrap my head around.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

Dillsnufus

I like the masks,they remind me of Okonokos.  I hope they release a Concert film and/or album from this tour. His live performances of ROLASOG songs are amazing.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

sweatboard

That look he shoots after "free from all of that" so classic. 

sweatboard

I've always thought that first Conan apperance when they played One Big Holliday would forever be my "go to" youtube clip for inspiring potential new fans...I was wrong. 

searchinbig

Quote from: BH on Mar 12, 2013, 11:55 PM
I need the audio rip of this baby.    Wow! :shocked:

Dave, for you and anyone else who wants it. First is the interview, second the song.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e14aq7te5cfylte

http://www.mediafire.com/?j2mb7yqpbztv525
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Fully

BH

robb

I showed this to my roommate Saturday after a long night of drinking, and I'm pretty sure I have him really excited for the Chicago show now.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.