Vinyl storage

Started by wolof7, Mar 07, 2013, 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

I can't decide if I should go the Crispy route and build a shelf, or just buy that ikea thing. my current set up has all my records on a really shitty "hallway table" or whatever you call it. its really long, and with no support in the middle it looks like its gonna break if I put anymore weight on it.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 28, 2013, 11:05 AM
I can't decide if I should go the Crispy route and build a shelf, or just buy that ikea thing. my current set up has all my records on a really shitty "hallway table" or whatever you call it. its really long, and with no support in the middle it looks like its gonna break if I put anymore weight on it.
The first question I'd ask is how handy are you?

Crispy

Quote from: Fully on Mar 28, 2013, 12:30 PM
Quote from: e_wind on Mar 28, 2013, 11:05 AM
The first question I'd ask is how handy are you?

And do you have a miter saw, or a friend who has one, and a shitload of tools, or are willing to buy them?

Here's where I got the basic design.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

e_wind

I can build it, I've built similar things. I just don't know if I care enough to start another project
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...