Merch that the band should sell.

Started by Fully, Mar 15, 2013, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

I have been inspired by the silliness of the Jim keychain and the lameness of the totebags. I think whoever is doing merch selection for the band needs some help knowing what we'd totally buy. Here are my suggestions; feel free to add your own.

1. Band action figures with instruments. (I can then make my own videos.)
2. Bobble heads
3. A DVD of the 2008 Bonnaroo performance.
4. That T5 box set we've all been waiting for.
5. A Jim Barbie doll complete with brownfit, cape, blue stripey coat. (It's important that it's a similar size to a Ken doll so that we can dress Jim in other outfits sometimes to get it our of our system)
6. MMJ panties for the ladies or the guys who like the silky feel of women's panties on their junk. :bath:

Please add other ideas. The posters, shirts, and rolling papers are awesome, but they've been trying to get rid of those water bottles and evil urges tote bags for a long time. Let's give them some better ideas.

bluesky

Great idea Fully. I would be all over these:

DVD of the 2008 Bonnaroo performance
T5 box
MMJ panties for the ladies!  (property of MMJ)

Taterbug

Why not silk boxers for the fellas ?  We could have that silky feeling 24/7. 

I never understood why they never did condoms.  " wrap up with my morning jacket ".

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

EverythingChanges

I want an actual documentary movie, and I am not talking about the short OBH one they've put out.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Fully

Quote from: Taterbug on Mar 15, 2013, 10:59 AM

I never understood why they never did condoms.  " wrap up with my morning jacket ".

Only if they glow in the dark with that Circuital eye!

Taterbug

Quote from: Fully on Mar 15, 2013, 11:13 AM

I think your onto something with that Fully.  It could also double as a night light. 
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Fully

Quote from: Taterbug on Mar 15, 2013, 12:11 PM

I think your onto something with that Fully.  It could also double as a night light.

It could also double as a laser pointer!

Taterbug

Quote from: Fully on Mar 15, 2013, 12:38 PM
Quote from: Taterbug on Mar 15, 2013, 12:11 PM

It could also double as a laser pointer!

This needs a infomercial.  Maybe the shamwow guy could do it. 

sweatboard

I could go for a grill....not the kind you cook on....and yes it should glow in the dark
There's Still Time.........

Fully

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 15, 2013, 01:04 PM
I could go for a grill....not the kind you cook on....and yes it should glow in the dark

Will there be pictures of the band that show up when the lights go out? or will your teeth just say MMJ in the dark?

sweatboard

Just "MMJ" in bright green outlined with diamonds. 

sweatboard

sweatboard

I think I might actually have enough points to purchess it.....let me check my profile.

Nope.  I probably just need to win another one more of those contest that we always have.....or post a bunch on someones blog o something. 

Fully

If you want to go post on my page, I'll understand. I want to be able to buy those action figures.

sweatboard

yeah, I want you to as well!!  Tracy has some Rush action figures, you could take them over to his house and battle. 

robb

since they've already expanded into rolling papers, i think the next step is blotter paper.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

weeniebeenie

My sister says Jim James Halloween costume pack complete with space boots, wig, beard and inflatable Flying V. A real Flying V wouldn't be so bad either...
How loud can silence get?

My Morning Tube top

Quote from: Fully on Mar 15, 2013, 10:30 AM
I have been inspired by the silliness of the Jim keychain and the lameness of the totebags. I think whoever is doing merch selection for the band needs some help knowing what we'd totally buy. Here are my suggestions; feel free to add your own.

2. Bobble heads
5. A Jim Barbie doll complete with brownfit, cape, blue stripey coat. (It's important that it's a similar size to a Ken doll so that we can dress Jim in other outfits sometimes to get it our of our system)
6. MMJ panties for the ladies or the guys who like the silky feel of women's panties on their junk. :bath:

Please add other ideas. The posters, shirts, and rolling papers are awesome, but they've been trying to get rid of those water bottles and evil urges tote bags for a long time. Let's give them some better ideas.

You always crack me up girl! I am getting my costume MMJ secret Velour pants made... shhhh I will post when they are finished. They would be a big seller for sure! :happy:

Fully

Quote from: My Morning Tube top on Mar 16, 2013, 02:13 PM
Quote from: Fully on Mar 15, 2013, 10:30 AM

2. Bobble heads

You always crack me up girl! I am getting my costume MMJ secret Velour pants made... shhhh I will post when they are finished. They would be a big seller for sure! :happy:
I've heard rumors that velour pants are the latest thing to wear to yoga class. Post pics when you get them. I may have to get a pair myself. :thumbsup:

manonthemoon

Maybe some personalized T's like
Patrick doing the clock arms,
Jim with the Flying V,
Carl on the peddle steel,
Tom on Base
Bo on the keyboard
Maybe some Bananas T's
Poncho and Denise inflatable replicas
Fake beards
Some jackets that say My Morning on them
the list could go on and on