Merch that the band should sell.

Started by Fully, Mar 15, 2013, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

vespachick

Crispy.  I KNEW you would put that up.   :grin: :beer: :kiss:
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Fully

Someone just suggested to me as we were planning out ATL trio, MMJ Depends would be a huge seller as we wait in line and at the rail.

ChiefOKONO

HOODIES! Hoodies! hoodies!

I would love to get that black hoodie from the Evil Urges tour again, mine is getting old.
Or a new design would be delightful!

patches and stickers would be great as would shipping charges being lowered!

justbcuzido

Does anyone know if you can still get the belt buckle anywhere?
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Jackets N Pones

I always thought it would be cool to have the "Ruckus" poster from Elizabethtown. Pretty sure it was the same layout as the Beatles Let it Be album but had the Ruckus members instead. Someone please make this!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Fully

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Mar 20, 2013, 02:32 PM
I always thought it would be cool to have the "Ruckus" poster from Elizabethtown. Pretty sure it was the same layout as the Beatles Let it Be album but had the Ruckus members instead. Someone please make this!

That is a good idea! :thumbsup:

weeniebeenie

Quote from: Fully on Mar 20, 2013, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Mar 20, 2013, 02:32 PM

That is a good idea! :thumbsup:
I would definitely buy one of these.
How loud can silence get?

easy way

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Dillsnufus

Chapter 1 + Chapter 2 on Vinyl is LONG overdue.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

robb

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Mar 22, 2013, 02:46 PM
Chapter 1 + Chapter 2 on Vinyl is LONG overdue.

/thread. I think about this every so often and it blows me away that we haven't gotten this yet. Have to imagine it would be incredible. Plus the album covers are sweet.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Mahgeetah34

Some new t-shirts would be pretty cool and please don't use the slim-fit material. Use regular cotton shirts so it doesn't fit like children's clothes.

Also, they should use some of the poster artists to design their clothing. For such an amazing band, most of their shirts have aesthetic deficiencies. What is up with that brown deer clock shirt?? They need more like the green owl shirt from a few years back. I'd also like a Z and Evil Urges shirt with the album cover on front and tour dates on back.

More stickers too please.

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on Apr 11, 2013, 01:25 AM
Some new t-shirts would be pretty cool and please don't use the slim-fit material. Use regular cotton shirts so it doesn't fit like children's clothes.

Also, they should use some of the poster artists to design their clothing. For such an amazing band, most of their shirts have aesthetic deficiencies. What is up with that brown deer clock shirt?? They need more like the green owl shirt from a few years back. I'd also like a Z and Evil Urges shirt with the album cover on front and tour dates on back.

More stickers too please.

There are currently 2 shirts in the merch store that were from posters, the guy smoking a pipe and the one with a deer on it. More would be cool though. Agree with you on the slim fit/american apparel style shirts, they never fit me right. They used to have shirts with all the album covers on them years ago, i think Evil Urges is the only one that never got a shirt.

BTW i don't see a shirt with a deer and clock on it, i see a deer with circuital eye, and a bear with a grey beard and clock.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

KnowTilNow

What kind of merch will be on the JJ solo tour? Anyone know?

johnnYYac

I'm pretty sure it's the gear from the deluxe vinyl package- Jimchain, tote bag, tour poster, not sure what else.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Totally crappy tour poster, btw.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Fully on Apr 19, 2013, 07:32 PM
As much as I collect, I could see myself passing on that poster... and it pains me to say that.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

manonthemoon

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 19, 2013, 07:46 PM
As much as I collect, I could see myself passing on that poster... and it pains me to say that.

I wish I could say the same, but it calls to me.....
Alive or Just Breathing

Fully

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 19, 2013, 07:46 PM
It would pain me more to think I owned it.