Animal Rock vs. Cock/Hair Rock

Started by Ruckus, Mar 20, 2013, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheThird

[url="http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection"]http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection[/url]

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

MMJ_fanatic

Extreme--Nuno was my favorite guitarist for so long.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

MMJ_fanatic

What?  No Porcupine Tree yet!?!

MMJ_fanatic

MMJ_fanatic

MMJ_fanatic

Whitesnake

Do I get bonus points for crossing over categories in the last 2 posts?

Crispy

Quote from: MMJ_fanatic on Mar 24, 2013, 05:32 PM
Whitesnake

Or do you lose points for repeating a band that's been used twice in this thread already?  :wink:

Nice use of Porcupine Tree, though!  :thumbsup:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Shug

Crispy wins for that photo of the awesomely awful hair of Britny Fox.  Nothing can top that!
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

Crispy

Quote from: Shug on Mar 24, 2013, 07:38 PM
Crispy wins for that photo of the awesomely awful hair of Britny Fox.  Nothing can top that!

I don't think there are any winners here, Shug. Britny Fox truly reached the pinnacle of the genre, though, right? Hey, is it my imagination, or is the guy second from left Will Forte?

Also, Fully missed an opportunity to spot another peanus in one of my later contributions.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

capt. scotty

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 24, 2013, 07:08 PM
Whitesnake

Or do you lose points for repeating a band that's been used twice in this thread already? 

This repeat business pretty much ruined this thread for me. Unless its within a few minutes of a post, people who repeat should be banned. Maybe thats harsh, but oh well, read the damn thread before you shout your keystrokes damnit!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Fully

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 24, 2013, 07:56 PM
Quote from: Shug on Mar 24, 2013, 07:38 PM

I don't think there are any winners here, Shug.

Also, Fully missed an opportunity to spot another peanus in one of my later contributions.

I see I'm not the only one playing that side game... And you're correct, no winners here. No real scoring system either.

Fully

Quote from: Shug on Mar 21, 2013, 06:29 PM
Thank you, rj.

Autograph - Turn Up The Radio!

I actually saw Autograph open for Van Halen. I remember little else except Valerie Bertinelli was at that show with Eddie and the place went wild when she went out to the soundboard.

Crispy

Quote from: capt. scotty on Mar 25, 2013, 01:42 AM
Quote from: Crispy on Mar 24, 2013, 07:08 PM
Whitesnake

Or do you lose points for repeating a band that's been used twice in this thread already? 

This repeat business pretty much ruined this thread for me. Unless its within a few minutes of a post, people who repeat should be banned. Maybe thats harsh, but oh well, read the damn thread before you shout your keystrokes damnit!!

Wow, bannination for not previewing a thread? That is pretty harsh, cap'n, but I suppose extreme measures must sometimes be taken to stop such behavior.

And Fully, I was trying to set one up for you, and you let me down.  :wink:

Fully

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 21, 2013, 11:45 PM
VINNIE VINCENT INVASION

Sorry, Crispy, when I look at this on my phone I can't tell when there is a giant anaconda of love pressed up against striped trousers or beside a purple flying v.  However, I can tell that the guy holding the purple flying v looks quite a bit like my old fourth grade teacher Mrs. George. I can just imagine her with her smoked too many cigarettes voice teaching us about the Aswan High Dam in social studies.

Crispy

Quote from: Fully on Mar 25, 2013, 10:23 AM
Quote from: Crispy on Mar 21, 2013, 11:45 PM
VINNIE VINCENT INVASION

Sorry, Crispy, when I look at this on my phone I can't tell when there is a giant anaconda of love pressed up against striped trousers or beside a purple flying v.  However, I can tell that the guy holding the purple flying v looks quite a bit like my old fourth grade teacher Mrs. George. I can just imagine her with her smoked too many cigarettes voice teaching us about the Aswan High Dam in social studies.

Ah, you just need to get yourself to a regular-sized computer screen is all. And it's quite possible that Mrs. George went on to become Vinnie Vincent a few years after tiring of lecturing about Egypt to kids who just wanted to catch the latest After School Special.

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head