Lolla Brazil 2013 Webcast

Started by APR, Mar 27, 2013, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

Looks like this will be streamed this Fri - Sun.  Scroll down a bit for the schedule.  Some great bands will be on.

http://multishow.globo.com/Lollapalooza-2013/Noticias/Lollapalooza-2013-no-Multishow--saiba-tudo-sobre-a-transmissao-do-festival.shtml

capt. scotty

What time zone is Brazil? Im assuming "15h15" is 315pm and so on, but time zone matters.

Not too much Im interested in, but definitely want to watch Gary Clark Jrs set. Also might check out the Black Keys since I havent seen them in a few years and I wont pay $50 to see them these days.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

MrWhippy

Thanks, Adam, for pointing this out.  I plan to tune in for Tomahawk, Franz Ferdinand, Queens of the Stone Age, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, Foals and Pearl Jam.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

davymac

MrWhippy

Did anyone else watch Queens of the Stone Age?  That was freakin' awesome.

APR

I tried a to watch twice but was unable to.  I thought it was regional or blocked in the US.  Maybe it's just Safari.  I'll try with Firefox.  QOTSA was one I wanted to see.

Edit-- Now I'm missing APC.  I can't watch the videos but can see the pictures.  Something in Portuguese on the screen that I can't understand.  I'd really like to see PJ tomorrow.

MrWhippy

Hey Adam,

The link that is on the URL you provided above didn't work for me either, so I looked on QOTSA's Facebook page and someone there had posted a different link that worked:

http://tvfree4.me/multishow-ao-vivo-online

Sorry I you missed A Perfect Circle, that was great as well.  Very similar to their 2011 US tour.

APR

After installing and being bombarded with pop ups, I can hear the Black Keys.  There is an ad blocking the video that I can't remove. 

MrWhippy

Just maximize the screen and the pop up goes away.

APR

Quote from: MrWhippy on Mar 30, 2013, 08:39 PM

Brilliant.  Thanks!!  ATL over CO for you.  Have fun.

MrWhippy

Quote from: APR on Mar 30, 2013, 08:41 PM
Quote from: MrWhippy on Mar 30, 2013, 08:39 PM

Brilliant.  Thanks!!  ATL over CO for you.  Have fun.

My traveling companion to Colorado canceled the trip, so yes.