Electric New Multitudes doing The Way That He Sings

Started by rincon2, Mar 30, 2013, 12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rincon2

Just thought I should post this video. Maybe not MMJ, but pretty damn good! Any of this type stuff on the Jim solo tour?New Multitudes - The Way That He Sings - Fillmore SF 3/6/12

GO4IT

TWTHS + New Multitudes = Greatness

Thanks for sharing!

jaye

One of my favorite live music moments ever.  I was standing next to the guy with the camera. 

This was the first time New Multitudes had played that in front of an audience and they were so into it!   Watching Jay on guitar and Will Johnson banging away was awesome. 

rincon2

Quote from: jaye on Mar 31, 2013, 03:42 PM
One of my favorite live music moments ever.  I was standing next to the guy with the camera. 

This was the first time New Multitudes had played that in front of an audience and they were so into it!   Watching Jay on guitar and Will Johnson banging away was awesome.
Hate to rain on your parade, but they played it the night before in LA. I was standing exactly the same position you were at, in LA, along with Chiefokono, Ms Yvon, Ru-Day, and My Morning Tube Top. I loved the way that all night they passed instruments amongst each other. Mostly happened when Will and Anders switched guitar and drums, or Jim passed the bass to Anders for a guitar.

jaye

Quote from: rincon2 on Apr 01, 2013, 01:58 AM

Hate to rain on your parade, but they played it the night before in LA. I was standing exactly the same position you were at, in LA, along with Chiefokono, Ms Yvon, Ru-Day, and My Morning Tube Top. I loved the way that all night they passed instruments amongst each other. Mostly happened when Will and Anders switched guitar and drums, or Jim passed the bass to Anders for a guitar.

Actually the SF show was the night before LA. 

justbcuzido

Quote from: jaye on Apr 01, 2013, 11:27 AM

Boom!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

rincon2

Quote from: jaye on Apr 01, 2013, 11:27 AM

Well,your right. I knew they went north right after LA, but it was Portland. So SF to LA to Portland, in 4 days. Strange itinerary.

zanjam

Quote from: rincon2 on Mar 30, 2013, 12:33 AM
Just thought I should post this video. Maybe not MMJ, but pretty damn good! Any of this type stuff on the Jim solo tour?New Multitudes - The Way That He Sings - Fillmore SF 3/6/12
Oh, yes...what a moment it was!  I was right there with Jaye...the one screeching "Oh you are fucking kidding me right now!"  LOL!!!

Since it was the first of the New Multitudes shows, we had no idea what MMJ was going to be played.  So yeah, I was a little excited!   :grin:
anything + reverb always = better

Cameron