The Tennessee Fire Live? [Request]

Started by PurpleMuleMan, May 01, 2013, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davymac

Kinda off topic, but I just picked up MMJ does bad jazz 7"! pretty excited...now I need does gold hole! anyone wanna give up a copy?! :happy:

Mahgeetah34

There's great versions of 'They Ran' and 'Nashville To Kentucky' on the Live from Las Vegas EP. Great version of 'War Begun' on night one of Red Rocks 2012.

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: davymac on May 01, 2013, 11:20 PM
Quote from: AMightyCaporal on May 01, 2013, 10:58 PM
Quote from: davymac on May 01, 2013, 10:22 PM
Quote from: Tracy 2112 on May 01, 2013, 06:33 PM
War Begun from this 2004 at Cats Cradle. I saw them a couple of nights before in Knoxville, one of their first shows with Bo and Carl. I love the lo-fi recording quality of the taper

"http://archive.org/details/mmj2004-01-21"

I downloaded this show, but this is the first time I have encountered a "shn" file.  Does anyone have a good audio converter for Mac that can convert shn to mp3 or AIFF?  The audio converter I've been using doesn't seem to like shn...

I'm unsure if it will work but you can try XLD - it's a converter I used to convert FLAC to Apple Lossless but it can do lots of other conversions too so maybe that'll help: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/23430/x-lossless-decoder

Awesome, this worked! Thanks AMC!  :beer:

:beer:
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

PurpleMuleMan

Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 03, 2013, 03:01 AM
There's great versions of 'They Ran' and 'Nashville To Kentucky' on the Live from Las Vegas EP. Great version of 'War Begun' on night one of Red Rocks 2012.

Its funny you mention that war begun because I was there that night and I have that one. It is mindblowing.
[url="//www.last.fm/user/satanistrue2you"]www.last.fm/user/satanistrue2you[/url]

Fully

Quote from: PurpleMuleMan on May 16, 2013, 07:12 PM
Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 03, 2013, 03:01 AM

Its funny you mention that war begun because I was there that night and I have that one. It is mindblowing.
I felt myself ovulate during it.