Help Mahgeetah34 Win 2 Bonnaroo Wristbands + $200

Started by Mahgeetah34, May 15, 2013, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahgeetah34

Good evening fellow MMJ fans :smiley: There is a contest in my area for Bonnaroo 2013. The winner gets 2 Bonnaroo 2013 wristbands and $200 in spending money. This is pretty much my only chance at going this year due to funds being low. On top of that, I had a flat tire today and found out that I not only have to replace that one, but the others on my car as well which wont be cheap :embarrassed:

All you have to do is "like" the Sherrill Pest Control page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sherrillpestcontrol) and write on their wall, "Referred by Jeffrey Sanders." The contest ends on Saturday, May 25th and the person with the most referrals wins the prize. Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Mahgeetah34

Come on forum folk, help out your old pal Mahgeetah34. It takes less than one minute, I would really like to win this

yakeroo

Yeah help him win so he can pay me back for all the MMJ and Jim shows he tagalongs too with that 200 dollars. Nah man  I would help, but I dont use Facebook. Ha good luck, but no guy will win this if it involves facebook.

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: yakeroo on May 15, 2013, 07:24 PM
Yeah help him win so he can pay me back for all the MMJ and Jim shows he tagalongs too with that 200 dollars. Nah man  I would help, but I dont use Facebook. Ha good luck, but no guy will win this if it involves facebook.

Thank you to the dude that wrote on the wall for me, whomever you are. I only owe yakeroo a payment for the Jim solo ticket. Currently, some girl is in the lead that doesn't even listen to Bonnaroo music. She probably just wants to go to "be there" and "hangout." Bonnaroo isn't the county fair. Nothing rustles my jimmies more than those folk :angry:.

EverythingChanges

Come on guys and gals, dont be a bump on a termite infested log. Help your fellow forum member win this shit. The mmj community is cooler than this! Refer Mr. Jeffery! It doesn't take long.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: EverythingChanges on May 16, 2013, 09:36 AM
Come on guys and gals, dont be a bump on a termite infested log. Help your fellow forum member win this shit. The mmj community is cooler than this! Refer Mr. Jeffery! It doesn't take long.

Thank you EverythingChanges :thumbsup:. If each view of the thread was a referral, Id be in the lead. I really, really, really wanna attend this year and that extra money would help a lot in paying for the tires I have to replace on my car  :smiley:

johnnYYac

I'm trying, my brother, but my FB app has been searching for Sherill Pest Control for about an hour and my work computer blocks FB, so... I'll try when I get home.  Good luck!  :thumbsup:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 16, 2013, 03:17 PM
I'm trying, my brother, but my FB app has been searching for Sherill Pest Control for about an hour and my work computer blocks FB, so... I'll try when I get home.  Good luck!  :thumbsup:

I think its 'Sherrill' with two r's. I made the same mistake when originally searching for it. Thank you for trying fellow forum member  :thumbsup:

johnnYYac

Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 16, 2013, 07:32 PM

I think its 'Sherrill' with two r's. I made the same mistake when originally searching for it. Thank you for trying fellow forum member  :thumbsup:
You need to fix that spelling up top.  I got it...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 16, 2013, 08:24 PM
Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 16, 2013, 07:32 PM

You need to fix that spelling up top.  I got it...

Thank you Johnny. You're a good man!

markcel

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: markcel on May 17, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hope you win, just added my like.

Thank you markcel! Come on, there's gotta be more forum folk to help out :wink:. The wristbands are gonna end up going to some random person from the area that just wants to be there since it'll be the happening event of the weekend. You get a lot of girls who dress up in sundresses, take pictures with peace signs while wearing flower hair wreaths. Bonnaroo isn't Woodstock 69 nor is it your sorority costume contest, if you have to go out of your way to dress up in order to fit in then you probably should've just gone to your Dierks Bentley concert instead :angry:.

Holls

Done, my friend! Fingers crossed for ya! Hope to see you on The Farm! :)

EverythingChanges

Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 18, 2013, 06:30 PM
Quote from: markcel on May 17, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hope you win, just added my like.

Thank you markcel! Come on, there's gotta be more forum folk to help out :wink:. The wristbands are gonna end up going to some random person from the area that just wants to be there since it'll be the happening event of the weekend. You get a lot of girls who dress up in sundresses, take pictures with peace signs while wearing flower hair wreaths. Bonnaroo isn't Woodstock 69 nor is it your sorority costume contest, if you have to go out of your way to dress up in order to fit in then you probably should've just gone to your Dierks Bentley concert instead :angry:.

You forgot to add who only know Mumford and Sons and the Black Keys
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: Holls on May 18, 2013, 10:26 PM
Done, my friend! Fingers crossed for ya! Hope to see you on The Farm! :)

Thank you Holls :thumbsup: I hope to see ya there as well

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: EverythingChanges on May 18, 2013, 11:28 PM
You forgot to add who only know Mumford and Sons and the Black Keys

You got that right. This year it'll be Mumford and The Lumineers since they heard about them from the radio top 20 countdown :undecided: