Cleaning house, including my extra MMJ records

Started by danz, Jun 07, 2013, 09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danz

Hey y'all!

Boy, has this board been pretty inactive lately and I am definitely guilty of not being as active as I used to be ;)

I have completed my vinyl collection and after much inner debate, I think now it's time to release all my extra copies.

I hate the idea of profiting off the band, but bear in mind, I once had to such far and wide and dig deep into my pockets to obtain certain pressings that, for some compelling reason, I just had to have.  I've decided not to directly go the eBay route because, 1)you'd hate me for it, 2)I'd hate me for it, and 3) I like the camaraderie we have here.  So, here's what I got, listed below.  If anyone if interested, great - contact me.  If not, I may put them on eBay, as long as y'all promise not to hate me for it.  And finally (unfortunately) I don't really have anything in particular on my "wanted for trade" list, which I usually do, but try me - I much prefer bartering over buying/selling and I am always looking for records from my favorite other bands (Cass Mccombs, Minus Story, Hospital Ships, Songs: Ohia, Magnolia Electric Co, Pavement, Micah P Hinson, The Wave Pictures, Sunset Rubdown, Ballboy, Belle & Sebastian, The National, Damien Jurado, Galaxie 500, Luna, Neva Dinova, The Mumlers, Nick Drake, Timber Timbre...)

It Makes No Different 10" GONE
Outta My System/Friends Again 7" GONE
Fader 7" (M. Ward Magic Trick w/Jim on vocals) GONE
Bad Jazz 7" GONE
Gold Hole 7" GONE
Month of Sundays School's Out 7"
Circuital Single 12" GONE
Little Darla Sampler Just Because I Do 7" GONE
Sweatbees 9-track Spunk records CD GONE
Heartbreakin Man CD GONE
At Dawn w/Demos CD GONE

Songs: Ohia No Moon on the Water 7"

edit: almost forgot Okonokos Box Set

headhunter

Hey Danz-
Would love to take the Bad Jazz, Gold Hole and Little Darla sampler off your hands.
PM a fair price that you want and I would be happy to send you a check.
Jeff

was some shakin' and some record playin'

Willard1979

How much do u.want for Sweetbees and Heartbreakin Man?

danz

Hey Willard1979, I just traded them in at Amoeba, sorry, but I can send you the mp3s if you'd like.

CountSA

KingCobra

Hey, Hello, How are you?  I'm interested in some vinyl such as Fader 7", Bad Jazz and Gold Hole?
I'm On A Four Day Creep

johnnYYac

Hey Willard1979!  I have an extra 9-track Sweatbees, top left below.  PM or email me if interested. 

Not to piggyback on danz, but I will...   :drum:

I've got an extra copy of the following:

Golden, CD single (radio edit only, annoying label on spine), top right above and below.

Off The Record CD (inlcudes OTR single version, How Could I Know, Chills, and OTR album version in thin jewel case), bottom left above.

Off The Record (single version and album version only in cardboard sleeve), bottom right above.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

... and two more items.

The Day Is Coming CD single (residue from label on cardboard sleeve)

Z EPK DVD

danz

Piggyback all you want, Johnny ;)

I will do this first come first serve, unless I really like you ;)

Jeff has first bids on Bad Jazz, Gold Hole and Little Darla Sampler.

First response about Okonkos was via email - I'm waiting to hear back.  CountSA, you're second.

KingCobra, the Fader 7" is yours if you want it.  How does $25 sound?  I think that's what I paid for it, but I can double check that.  You are also third on the list(after Headhunter and email guy) for Bad Jazz and Gold Hole.

danz

that Z EPK looks cool, I'd like to grab that from ya, Johhny

johnnYYac

Quote from: danz on Jun 08, 2013, 08:45 PM
that Z EPK looks cool, I'd like to grab that from ya, Johhny
Done and ready to be mailed...  :thumbsup:

scosby2

Quote from: headhunter on Jun 08, 2013, 09:21 AM
Hey Danz-
Would love to take the Bad Jazz, Gold Hole and Little Darla sampler off your hands.
Jeff

Those were my exact three choices...great minds think alike, you lucky bastard you...hahaha, hope all is well, can't wait to see ya at Newport!!

danz

Waiting buyer confirmation for Gold Hole and Okonokos...the rest is spoken for

headhunter

Quote from: scosby2 on Jun 09, 2013, 07:20 PM
Quote from: headhunter on Jun 08, 2013, 09:21 AM
Hey Danz-
Jeff

Those were my exact three choices...great minds think alike, you lucky bastard you...hahaha, hope all is well, can't wait to see ya at Newport!!

Newport is gonna be one crazy good time Seth!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

FYI, I'm putting three MMJ CD singles up for grabs on eBay together, since I got no responses from the forum.  For anyone interested, I'm not looking for a bidding war, but if no one does bid, the starting price is a steal for all three!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-My-Morning-Jacket-CD-singles-Golden-Off-The-Record-The-Day-Is-Coming-/190855765410?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2c6fe3dda2

EverythingChanges

Quote from: danz on Jun 10, 2013, 08:38 PM
Waiting buyer confirmation for Gold Hole and Okonokos...the rest is spoken for

Is Okonokos sold?
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

e_wind

Without reading this, I'm interested in hold hole and okonoks. I'm in Central America but ill text you when I get back this week
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Willard1979

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 14, 2013, 01:09 PM
FYI, I'm putting three MMJ CD singles up for grabs on eBay together, since I got no responses from the forum.  For anyone interested, I'm not looking for a bidding war, but if no one does bid, the starting price is a steal for all three!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-My-Morning-Jacket-CD-singles-Golden-Off-The-Record-The-Day-Is-Coming-/190855765410?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2c6fe3dda2

if nobody bids on them, how much r u asking for the 3?

johnnYYac

Quote from: Willard1979 on Jun 14, 2013, 10:37 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 14, 2013, 01:09 PM

if nobody bids on them, how much r u asking for the 3?
If no one else bids on them, the starting bid is $9.99 w/free shipping. I'd suggest you do that. If the listing ends, I'll PM you a price. Do you still need the Sweatbees CD?  If so, I can pull the listing early and give you a price for all 4. Just let me know. 

I also have 3 spare copies of Acoustic Citsuoca on CD if anyone is interested, all like new.

Willard1979