"One Big Holiday" in MEXICO!!

Started by parkervb, Jun 11, 2013, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themarsvolta

Trying to post pics and vids from my iPhone.... But it's not working... Any pointers would be helpful!

The boys performed Golden this afternoon for about 50 of us! Was a nice surprise!

@@

themarsvolta

Our room wasn't perfect when we got here and had some maintenance issues but they came right away and were taken care of... Has been a pretty sweet day so far!

@@

Munneh

GUISE. IT'S REALLY HAPPENING! :cheesy:
Play it smart, soul intact. How you react is what you get back.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Fully on Jan 26, 2014, 05:46 PM
I don't know, but even not sold out, people that arrived today don't have an option for a room change if they got a bad room. And some of our most beloved members did get bad rooms.
What's "bad" mean? 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 26, 2014, 06:46 PM
Quote from: Fully on Jan 26, 2014, 05:46 PM
I don't know, but even not sold out, people that arrived today don't have an option for a room change if they got a bad room. And some of our most beloved members did get bad rooms.
What's "bad" mean?

Apparently it is possible to get a different room. Glad to hear our friends are being treated well.

Bulldog

All,

The room issues are minor...

Crowd rocks, just ran into Wayne Coyne in the lobby.

still on the hunt for cheb a if anyone can help

Fully

I take it those bellboys didn't pan out.

Come Closer

Everything is perfect so far. The service, the room, the food. People are lined up on the rail. There are like 5 bars and a food table set up in the courtyard in front of the stage.

Beans713

Resort is straight tits. Everyone is pumped and it feels like everyone has known each other for years. Looking for smoke as well. Room 1119 if you wanna have a drink.

Bulldog

Bell boys just say "tomorrow" a dead head tunes me up last night and said it's the standard response.

His advise was head to town which i am doing tomorrow...

themarsvolta

So far zip on the goodies tip... Gonna just wait and ride it out... I'm so high on life that it's not dampening my mood... And I'm a daily doper!

Oh yeah peeps... McLovin is here... The real one! Apparently he doesn't respond when you yell it right as you walk by him! LOL I normally wouldn't even bother a celebrity... But a shitload of gin will do that to a fellow! LOL

@@

Bulldog

I just walked out my hotel door and was met by a full dressed Mexico wrestler mask and all screaming at the top of his lungs...

I almost fell over I was laughing so hard...

bartel

Quote from: oistheone on Jan 26, 2014, 01:55 AM
This. Looks. Fucking. Awesome.

Oh, how I wish to be with you.

Enjoy every second.

this sums it up really....

Bulldog

johnnYYac

Circuital opener, first light, way he sings, hungry heart,  steam engine, smokin from shooting.. Not necessarily in that order. Other reports include Evelyn, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, I Know You Rider, and Brown Eyed Woman (sic) w/Bob Weir, and Cobra>Tyrone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnYYac

Easy Morn Rebel>Mahgeetah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldog

Damm....I could go home right now and say it was worth it already.

But I wont....

johnnYYac

johnnYYac

gundy

1st night in the books!
Great to see Bob Weir  :shocked: :thumbsup: play with the band:
The My Greatful Morining Dead Jacket!  :drum:
Good night from Mister&Missus Gundy.  :bath:
See you all tomorrow night!