"One Big Holiday" in MEXICO!!

Started by parkervb, Jun 11, 2013, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTG1975

Based various instagram posts it looks like they've wrapped recording in NoCal yesterday. Interesting time to play this show, for sure. Fresh out of the studio and all.

oistheone

Quote from: JTG1975 on Jan 25, 2014, 11:55 AM
Based various instagram posts it looks like they've wrapped recording in NoCal yesterday. Interesting time to play this show, for sure. Fresh out of the studio and all.

I was just about to post the same thing! This is going to be an amazingly unique run of shows with the band SO fresh out of the studio. Can't wait to hear some details!

oistheone

Quote from: RZP on Jan 25, 2014, 08:30 AM
Sprinted through ATL to make our connecting flight after leaving Louisville 55 minutes late! Walk onto the plane and the first face I see is Patrick's! Next to him a sleeping Jim -oh and Tom is on our flight too! This is gonna be so so good!!!

OBH off to a bangin' start! That's awesome!

Fully

For those of you not at OBH yet. Here are some pics from people who arrived today. Sorry Scosby you did not grab the first rail spot.

That goes to mag33ta

Snacks at check-in

The stage

And a better one of the stage

Bulldog

We're here...

Mama's getting drinks put in her hand every time she turns around. Hotel is fine, some of the horror stories are valid,but dam they are trying...

If anyone is down here that has a line on smoke PLEASE let me know, I don't drink and would really like to turn on...

KittyKy

Quote from: bartel on Jan 25, 2014, 08:57 AM
Quote from: RZP on Jan 25, 2014, 08:30 AM
Sprinted through ATL to make our connecting flight after leaving Louisville 55 minutes late! Walk onto the plane and the first face I see is Patrick's! Next to him a sleeping Jim -oh and Tom is on our flight too! This is gonna be so so good!!!

how cool  :cool:
Alberta Clipper on it's way tonight dumping 2-4 inches of white, then another Polar Vortex late Sunday lasting until Wednesday with a HIGH of -2 degrees...come on UNITED, get me out of here!!!!

Ruckus

Have a great time everyone! :beer:
If you see a short, stocky Asian dude with long black hair but looks Mexican, feel free to say hello.  I'm harmless. :thumbsup:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Fully

Quote from: Ruckus on Jan 25, 2014, 07:46 PM
Have a great time everyone! :beer:
If you see a short, stocky Asian dude with long black hair but looks Mexican, feel free to say hello.  I'm harmless. :thumbsup:

More like lethal with charm.

oistheone

This. Looks. Fucking. Awesome.

Oh, how I wish to be with you.

Enjoy every second.

CHIMMJFAN

Can't wait to hear all the show reports!!! Have a great time and be safe and btw....I just got done scrapping off ice from my car windows and Chicago is getting 5 inches of snow overnight, lol.

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

MMJCOBRA

Live from Mexico report....talking to some deadheads late last night and got some tasty rumors.  Apparently, Bobby Weir is staying over and will be sitting in on all of MMJs performances.  If that wasn't enough, the jacket are gonna rock out till 4am this morning!!!

Fingers crossed and sending everyone who couldn't make it, good vibes from the Mexican Riviera.

Mr. White

Thanks unravelled for the update. Keep them coming! I was wondering if Bob Weir would be sticking around for a while. Sitting in for a song or two (or three) at ALL the shows is KILLER!

Thanks Fully for the update and for posting the pictures. Please keep it up, if you don't mind. I (and a few others) aren't on Facebook and don't get all the info (photos) that will be rolling in.

Thanks again, you all!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Fully

Since it is now all over Facebook, I guess it's ok to post it here:

Salivate away.

subinai

oistheone

This thread is awesome. Need every update possible to I can continue closing my eyes and pretending I'm there.

BH

Have a blast all!    Can't wait to hear the reports!    How I wish....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

DaFunkyPrecedent

anyone know or have an idea of what their ticket sales were for this thing?
God damn those shaky knees.

Fully

I don't know, but even not sold out, people that arrived today don't have an option for a room change if they got a bad room. And some of our most beloved members did get bad rooms.

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Jan 26, 2014, 05:46 PM
I don't know, but even not sold out, people that arrived today don't have an option for a room change if they got a bad room. And some of our most beloved members did get bad rooms.

That's bullshit! If there are other rooms available, no one should have a bad room. :angry:

"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

I'm guessing the other rooms are worse.