"One Big Holiday" in MEXICO!!

Started by parkervb, Jun 11, 2013, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerseyDan

Looking to possibly split a room. Don't care guy or girl (have had female roomies in past). Anyone? Email me "jerseydan at gmail dot com"

bluesky

Quote from: Lauren_Lynn on Jun 12, 2013, 05:10 PM
Quote from: gluvmiller on Jun 12, 2013, 04:00 PM
Quote from: Woldie on Jun 12, 2013, 01:33 PM
MEXICO ROOMMATE ROLL CALL!

I'm going to take a leap and attempt a list of those who seem to be interested in pulling off the crazy stunt of jumping somewhat blindly into 5-day roommate situation at a resort in Mexico.  I have pulled these handles from the forum posts I've seen.  Please REPLY Roll Call Style if you want to be included or want to be removed from the list.  Also, for compatibility sake, and the ease of sign-up, I'm going to include my a/s/l stats, as well as Roll Call status. I encourage y'all to do the same.

1. Woldie (me) 38/M/Wisconsin/Current Roll Call member
2. slaa
3. (friend of) gluvmiller
4. musicfanck
5. midwesterner
6.Lauren_Lynn/29/F/California

Nicely done Woldie. Great idea to start this list. My friend Ryan is 38/M/Denver/Not Roll call member yet. I'm going to reach out to him to become a member

Garrett

Added myself to the list!

took myself off this list. like to find my own way  :shocked:

Non Sin Breaux

I don't understand why someone on vacation would even consider this 3 person room deal an option. (unless you are a Couple that is bringing a child)

The concept is just so unreasonable,  for instance you all save is $50 but one of you is stuck on the fold out bed.
[url="https://www.facebook.com/thibault.lesananas"]https://www.facebook.com/thibault.lesananas[/url]

weeniebeenie

I so want to go! This sounds like the most fun ever. I doubt I'll be able to though.
How loud can silence get?

musicfanck

MEXICO ROOMMATE ROLL CALL!

I'm going to take a leap and attempt a list of those who seem to be interested in pulling off the crazy stunt of jumping somewhat blindly into 5-day roommate situation at a resort in Mexico.  I have pulled these handles from the forum posts I've seen.  Please REPLY Roll Call Style if you want to be included or want to be removed from the list.  Also, for compatibility sake, and the ease of sign-up, I'm going to include my a/s/l stats, as well as Roll Call status. I encourage y'all to do the same.

2. slaa
4. musicfanck  34/F/New Jersey (outside of Philly)/Current Roll Call member
5. midwesterner
6. bluesky (?)

Woldie- Thanks for putting this together!

pjfan04101

Oh man, this is almost too good to pass up.  But even for the cheapest room and airfare, it would be in the $3000-3500 range for the wife and I.  I don't think I could convince her that this is a good idea. 

Penny Lane

Quote from: korief on Jun 12, 2013, 05:32 PM
Quote from: br00ke on Jun 11, 2013, 05:11 PM
my 35th birthday is on the 24th ... this shall make one hell of a birthday party, i'm in!!

My 35th is on the 25th... I shall party with you Brooke.

this is so awesome you two! i wish it was in hawaii so we could make a bunch of getting laid by Jim jokes...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

joey_rogo

I can't go.

I will now be avoiding this thread.

Have fun everyone.

br00ke

Quote from: korief on Jun 12, 2013, 05:32 PM
Quote from: br00ke on Jun 11, 2013, 05:11 PM
my 35th birthday is on the 24th ... this shall make one hell of a birthday party, i'm in!!

My 35th is on the 25th... I shall party with you Brooke.

awesome ... having a warm birthday is going to be amazing  :thumbsup: can't wait to celebrate with you.

so you guys, i'm totally excited, but am totally terrified about the money .. oh man!

Cameron

Quote from: BigHerm on Jun 12, 2013, 12:06 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Jun 12, 2013, 12:01 PM
I could do this but I can't justify the prices. My wife and I did an all inclusive for 3 days at a very nice resort in cabo and it was $500 total. That's a lot of extra money for three MMJ shows. I'd rather spend it to see them in a city I haven't been to.

500 per day?

The price of this is slightly cheaper than any all-inclusive resort I've stayed at. (edit: nvm I keep thinking 1299 for the room. not per person.)

No. My wife and I did 3 days for 5 or $600 total. Not each. Not per day. Beautiful resort too.

gluvmiller

I'm with much of you in that I'm SO DISTRACTED thinking about this excursion. It's gonna be tight to make this happen, but when all is said and done, as my wife says "money comes and goes, but the memories will last forever"

Woldie

Today's updated list:

2. slaa ??/F/Toronto/Not a Roll Call member
4. musicfanck  34/F/New Jersey (outside of Philly)/Current Roll Call member
5. midwesterner
6. Lauren_Lynn 29/F/CA/Roll Call status unknown

Apologies to bluesky.  Just trying to make this possible for myself and a few others.

The ladies may be set to move on a triple occupancy room, should they choose to do so.  Gents, anyone going to join me?
"The owls are not what they seem."

Loress

Ahhh, this sounds amazing but there's a few things that just aren't adding up for me. If only I had a money tree..
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

parkervb

Quote from: Loress on Jun 13, 2013, 01:57 PM
Ahhh, this sounds amazing but there's a few things that just aren't adding up for me. If only I had a money tree..

i'd settle for a ticket oak
Don't you ever turn it off

el_chode

Perhaps a reminder: make sure you've got your passports in order/renewed NOW.
I'm surrounded by assholes

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: el_chode on Jun 13, 2013, 04:18 PM
Perhaps a reminder: make sure you've got your passports in order/renewed NOW.

Why?  I have a few months right or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Crayton09

I can hardly believe this is real. I'd start panhandlin' if I had to in order to make it to this:

Clarkwork

I'm really considering going. Great idea and would be amazing. Price s high, but about the same as a cruise with much better entertainment.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

themarsvolta

Well... I proposed to my girlfriend of 10 years on New Years in Boston right before the show. Drove from NY on a freezing cold day and we both had the Flu. It was the worst cold I had since we had been together but I didn't want to miss my plan of doing this in Boston.

Made the drive... barely... got on one knee... barely got up. So sick back at hotel, we couldn't make the show. But it was all worth it.

Now we're getting married in October and were planning our Honeymoon last weekend. Then this email showed up...

Thanks for deciding for us MMJ!

Opted In within an hour. lol

See you guys in 2014!

@@

justbcuzido

Quote from: themarsvolta on Jun 13, 2013, 11:18 PM
Well... I proposed to my girlfriend of 10 years on New Years in Boston right before the show. Drove from NY on a freezing cold day and we both had the Flu. It was the worst cold I had since we had been together but I didn't want to miss my plan of doing this in Boston.

Made the drive... barely... got on one knee... barely got up. So sick back at hotel, we couldn't make the show. But it was all worth it.

Now we're getting married in October and were planning our Honeymoon last weekend. Then this email showed up...

Thanks for deciding for us MMJ!

Opted In within an hour. lol

See you guys in 2014!

@@

Hey and if you get sick again, it's nothing all you can drink tequila wont knock out.  :cool:
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.