"One Big Holiday" in MEXICO!!

Started by parkervb, Jun 11, 2013, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmoney

The wife and I are definitely in for this!

trippin from shroomin

Has a roll call started for folks making the trip down to OBH in Mexico?

If so, please add me +1.

This feeling is wonderful!!!!!

gluvmiller

Me too!!! Eager for the email to come from Cloud 9 with my token letting me know when my presale call time is.

Woldie

I know there are still a few days left before the pre-sale, but I am still without a definite bite from a potential roomie.  I've put the three interested ladies in touch with each other, and now I need a roomie myself!  Anyone know of an interested solo traveler?
"The owls are not what they seem."

gluvmiller

Woldie
I think my friend has found a buddy to travel with. Sorry I couldn't help.
G

touchingmept2

As the forum gets excited for this spectacular event, with it being held early 2014, does that allow enough time for the boys to release their next record?
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

Woldie

Quote from: gluvmiller on Jun 14, 2013, 02:50 PM
Woldie
I think my friend has found a buddy to travel with. Sorry I couldn't help.
G

Thanks for letting me know!
"The owls are not what they seem."

walterfredo

Quote from: joey_rogo on Jun 13, 2013, 10:08 AM
I can't go.

I will now be avoiding this thread.

Have fun everyone.

ditto!  I've actually been avoiding this forum since I received the email.  Want to go so badly, this will be insanely fun. 

Wife and I spent a couple weeks in this general area, mostly Tulum, last year and had the time of our lives.  So amazing! 

themarsvolta

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jun 13, 2013, 11:42 PM
Quote from: themarsvolta on Jun 13, 2013, 11:18 PM
Well... I proposed to my girlfriend of 10 years on New Years

Hey and if you get sick again, it's nothing all you can drink tequila wont knock out.  :cool:

Haha... I don't get sick a lot so hopefully I won't get sick again like that for at least another ten years! I've never missed a show in my life either until that night! Don't plan on doing anything in January but loving life and enjoying an incredible week! We plan on extending more than the four days too.

Did anyone else notice MMJ's tour page says they're playing on the 26th, 27th, 28th AND 30th!? Is this a mistake?

@@

logan5ive

Quote from: themarsvolta on Jun 14, 2013, 04:32 PM

Hey and if you get sick again, it's nothing all you can drink tequila wont knock out.  :cool:

Haha... I don't get sick a lot so hopefully I won't get sick again like that for at least another ten years! I've never missed a show in my life either until that night! Don't plan on doing anything in January but loving life and enjoying an incredible week! We plan on extending more than the four days too.

Did anyone else notice MMJ's tour page says they're playing on the 26th, 27th, 28th AND 30th!? Is this a mistake?

@@

It actually shows the 26th through the 30th.  :huh:
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Jenfarr

Quote from: logan5ive on Jun 14, 2013, 05:25 PM
Quote from: themarsvolta on Jun 14, 2013, 04:32 PM

:thumbsup:

@@

It actually shows the 26th through the 30th.  :huh:
They'll be playing an acoustic show in the front lobby as we checkout on the 30th....

e_wind

I'm in so see you guys in Mexico
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

themarsvolta

http://www.mmjonebigholiday.com/

http://www.mmjonebigholiday.com/start  -->  this link is where you register with                   
                                                                  Cloud 9

http://www.mmjonebigholiday.com/suites --> Direct page of the suites... Wow!

So I just spent the last hour looking at this resort and the trip information. Everything you need to know about it is here. Lots of info. If you haven't signed up with Cloud 9 yet you have to do so before booking. If you know who is going to be staying with you, they have to register an account with Cloud 9 as well.

226 days away is forever after looking at all of this!  :cheesy:

@@

Jenfarr

Marsvolta - Thanks for the suites info., I missed that and there was some good information I didn't know.

I just want to get my token and for it to be the 19th, so I can book this and know I'm set!

masshiker14

Giving this serious thought but, like others, I will need to find a roommate.  I am a 55 yo male.  Anyone around my age looking to share a room?

themarsvolta

Quote from: Jenfarr on Jun 15, 2013, 06:27 PM
Marsvolta - Thanks for the suites info., I missed that and there was some good information I didn't know.

I just want to get my token and for it to be the 19th, so I can book this and know I'm set!

No problem!

I asked Cloud 9 a question via email about whether you pick your rooms exactly at booking or are they given randomly based on what you pay. Waiting for a response.

I too just want to get it booked... wait and pressure of not knowing what day to book is killing me, we're going to a wedding out of town on the 19th and 20th... so I want to have time to do this!!!  :lipsrsealed: :undecided:

Cloud 9 makes a point of saying don't wait cause this WILL SELL OUT!

@@

@@

Non Sin Breaux

Quote from: Penny Lane on Jun 13, 2013, 09:48 AM
Quote from: korief on Jun 12, 2013, 05:32 PM
Quote from: br00ke on Jun 11, 2013, 05:11 PM
my 35th birthday is on the 24th ... this shall make one hell of a birthday party, i'm in!!

My 35th is on the 25th... I shall party with you Brooke.

this is so awesome you two! i wish it was in hawaii so we could make a bunch of getting laid by Jim jokes...

Don't be leaving out my 34th on the 25th. I'm part of the team. :cool:
[url="https://www.facebook.com/thibault.lesananas"]https://www.facebook.com/thibault.lesananas[/url]

gluvmiller

Has anyone gotten their token yet from Cloud 9? I'm so eager and check my email regularly. No love yet

jmoney

Not yet...should hopefully have something by tomorrow.  I am eagerly waiting for it myself, so I can be ready for the actual pre sale.

gluvmiller

Quote from: jmoney on Jun 17, 2013, 01:22 PM
Not yet...should hopefully have something by tomorrow.  I am eagerly waiting for it myself, so I can be ready for the actual pre sale.

Just did the live chat option with Cloud9 asking about the status of the token emails. They said by the end of day tomorrow. Nothing like leaving us hanging til the last minute   :shocked: