"One Big Holiday" in MEXICO!!

Started by parkervb, Jun 11, 2013, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br00ke

Quote from: Non Sin Breaux on Jun 16, 2013, 03:37 AM

Don't be leaving out my 34th on the 25th. I'm part of the team. :cool:

One Big BIRTHDAY Holiday for us three, it's so perfect!!!

FYI: those looking for roommates, they have now introduced a Flying Solo Program ...

QuoteThe Flyin' Solo program allows you to book a single spot in a double occupancy Deluxe Gold Room and be matched up with another fan. Your roommate will be selected at random and will be of your same gender (there will be absolutely no co-ed rooms). When you go to book, look for the room type called Deluxe Gold Flyin' Solo and we'll take care of the rest.

gluvmiller

Wow brOOke, thanks for the heads up. That is really good news for a lot of people. Good job Cloud9!!!!

justbcuzido

Just got my email with my token!!!!

Beyond excited to book!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Jenfarr

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jun 17, 2013, 04:23 PM
Just got my email with my token!!!!

Beyond excited to book!

Me too!   :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hmmm...But just noticed my token time isn't until 6/20.  Not happy about that, but probably because I just joined Roll Call recently.  Bah!

millerjustin

What's in here won't disappear

scosby2

br00ke

i filled out the opt-in form on june 11th .. but haven't gotten an email  :undecided:

themarsvolta

Just got mine! Whew... if you haven't you should shortly!

@@

jmoney

bluesky

have not received my code yet  :cry:

br00ke

nothing here either. i just phoned and spoke to someone @ cloud 9. they said they would resend my email and to check my spam. still nothing and it's definitely not in my spam/junk folder ... rawr.

gluvmiller

Got our token yesterday afternoon. I'm so nervous. Our time isn't until the morning of the 20th, but in the big picture, I'm pretty confident we'll get a spot with a token. Cloud9 did this token process for the 2nd year of Panic in Playa that they did for those that attended the 1st year and everyone who got a token got a spot.

Trukel

I have not received mine either....wondering if I screwed up the form..sent an email to cloud 9....will update if I learn anything that might help others who have yet to receive their token.

Jenfarr

Quote from: gluvmiller on Jun 18, 2013, 10:09 AM
Got our token yesterday afternoon. I'm so nervous. Our time isn't until the morning of the 20th, but in the big picture, I'm pretty confident we'll get a spot with a token. Cloud9 did this token process for the 2nd year of Panic in Playa that they did for those that attended the 1st year and everyone who got a token got a spot.

Good to hear, as my token time is 11:45Am on the 20th.  And I don't want to get stuck with the Two Bedroom Rock Suite Stagefront being the only room left!  I'm sure that is the coolest room and all, but my wallet is telling me that would be a no go...  :undecided:

Trukel

Scratch that......just came thru as I was typing. Good luck everybody!

br00ke

glad you got yours .. bluesky just got her's as well. nothing for me so far, la la la.

gluvmiller

Quote from: br00ke on Jun 18, 2013, 10:52 AM
glad you got yours .. bluesky just got her's as well. nothing for me so far, la la la.

brOOke
Have you called Cloud9? My experience with them has always been very, very good. Tehy have always been nice and helpful. It's their business for these excursions to go smoothly. If they didn't, they would cease to exist. I've spoken with a Seth and a Jamie with Cloud9 when planning a previous excursion with them, but they are both in marketing. If worse comes to worse, I'd be happy to give you their emails.

br00ke

yeah I called this morning and they were resending it ... really nice friendly folks. i never got it though and checked every nook and cranny of my spam. i just got back in touch w/ the same person and had them resend to my work email instead and voila, finally got it. 2:15pm tomorrow  :beer:

gluvmiller

Quote from: br00ke on Jun 18, 2013, 12:25 PM
yeah I called this morning and they were resending it ... really nice friendly folks. i never got it though and checked every nook and cranny of my spam. i just got back in touch w/ the same person and had them resend to my work email instead and voila, finally got it. 2:15pm tomorrow  :beer:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

millerjustin

12:45 today for me people - wish me luck!  I've never been so excited to let go of a Thousand bucks....
What's in here won't disappear