millerjustin

Quote from: scosby2 on Jun 19, 2013, 01:09 PM
Quote from: millerjustin on Jun 19, 2013, 12:59 PM
BOOM

RPDBLTERRCC - Rock Platinum w/ Dbl Sky Terrace Concert Courtyard- King Bed

This is going to be insane

you gotta let me come take a tour...and have a bad ass party...hahahaha

scosby: 

you have a standing invitation my friend!  And be sure to bring that Yac with you too!  (Make sure the Yac has lots of sunscreen for his head tho)

My wife and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary with this event - coincidentally, we did our honeymoon in Tulum, Playa and Cancun, so we've come full circle.

We plan on having insane parties on our concert courtyard deck, and all forum peeps will be VIPs....

What's in here won't disappear

Woldie

Quote from: gluvmiller on Jun 19, 2013, 01:12 PM
Did those that booked their rooms today do it via the website or did anyone call on the phone. When my wife booked our Cloud9 excursion last year she did it via phone, but that doesn't appear to be an option.

I'm so nervous. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight waiting for my time slot tomorrow.

I did it all online.  Easy peasy.  I think this was announced elsewhere, but all add-ons (extra nights, airport shuttles, etc.) must be paid for in advance and in full at the time of booking.  I am HOPING that there is a loophole that will allow me to add on a night or two at a later date, but I am not sure.

Cannot believe that this is actually happening!!!!!!!
"The owls are not what they seem."

scosby2

Quote from: millerjustin on Jun 19, 2013, 01:15 PM
Quote from: scosby2 on Jun 19, 2013, 01:09 PM
Quote from: millerjustin on Jun 19, 2013, 12:59 PM
BOOM

RPDBLTERRCC - Rock Platinum w/ Dbl Sky Terrace Concert Courtyard- King Bed

This is going to be insane

you gotta let me come take a tour...and have a bad ass party...hahahaha

scosby: 

you have a standing invitation my friend!  And be sure to bring that Yac with you too!  (Make sure the Yac has lots of sunscreen for his head tho)

My wife and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary with this event - coincidentally, we did our honeymoon in Tulum, Playa and Cancun, so we've come full circle.

We plan on having insane parties on our concert courtyard deck, and all forum peeps will be VIPs....

i'll definitely take you up on that!! i'm getting a room in the concert courtyard too so we won't be far from each other....20 minutes and I can book it!! okonokos will be thrown on the record player right before booking time for good luck

dp74

Quote from: Jenfarr on Jun 19, 2013, 01:07 PM
Wow!  You guys are going high end! 

All I want is Deluxe Gold Oceanfront, so hopefully there will be some left tomorrow.

Actually the high-rollers have this:

Quotewith premium liquors in your private liquor dispenser
:cheesy:

But I'll settle for our:

Quoteprivate rooftop Sky Terrace complete with lounge chairs your own rooftop jacuzzi and a private cabana bathroom

This will be AWESOME.

BigHerm

Congrats you awesome bastards. For the sake of my marriage I will only be there in spirit.

Hope you get some/all of the new album.

scosby2

actually think everyone gets a liquor dispenser  :cheesy:

All rooms feature the following amenities:
24-hour room service | welcome bottle of wine in your room | stocked mini-bar |  liquor dispenser w/ whiskey, tequila, rum & vodka | laptop-sized safe | flat screen TV with satellite | Jacuzzi | balcony | individually controlled air conditioning | a direct dial telephone with unlimited calls to the continental US and Canada | alarm clock | coffee maker | wireless internet | Rock Suites have iPod docking stations

Santo

Quote from: Woldie on Jun 19, 2013, 01:16 PM
Quote from: gluvmiller on Jun 19, 2013, 01:12 PM
Did those that booked their rooms today do it via the website or did anyone call on the phone. When my wife booked our Cloud9 excursion last year she did it via phone, but that doesn't appear to be an option.

I'm so nervous. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight waiting for my time slot tomorrow.

I did it all online.  Easy peasy.  I think this was announced elsewhere, but all add-ons (extra nights, airport shuttles, etc.) must be paid for in advance and in full at the time of booking.  I am HOPING that there is a loophole that will allow me to add on a night or two at a later date, but I am not sure.

Cannot believe that this is actually happening!!!!!!!

Just chatted with Cloud9. We can add extra dates and airport transfers at a later date, but they do have to be paid in full when these are booked.

jaye

Quote from: millerjustin on Jun 19, 2013, 01:15 PM

Cool! We're celebrating our 15th anniversary - and our honeymoon was there too!   :beer:

Jenfarr

Quote from: scosby2 on Jun 19, 2013, 01:29 PM

I don't think the Gold rooms get a liquor dispenser, only the Platnum rooms.  But I'm okay with that, as I'm more of a beer and wine person.   :thumbsup:

scosby2

woooooohoooooooooooo...deluxe gold concert courtyard booked!!

Mike T.

The closer it gets to my token time, the more I'm talking myself into the Rock Platinum w/ Single Terrace.....assuming one's left.

jaye

Quote from: Jenfarr on Jun 19, 2013, 01:54 PM
Quote from: scosby2 on Jun 19, 2013, 01:29 PM

I don't think the Gold rooms get a liquor dispenser, only the Platnum rooms.  But I'm okay with that, as I'm more of a beer and wine person.   :thumbsup:

Gold rooms have them, but Platinum have premium brands.  But yeah, I won't be using them much either.   :beer:

scosby2

i'm the same way...liquor dispenser is cool but I don't wanna get down there and black out and not remember it...

whiskeyknits

BOOM! I'm in as well! Hoping to make this a honeymoon trip!

We got the Rock Platinum w/ Single Sky Terrace!

mgobugsy

justbcuzido

Quote from: scosby2 on Jun 19, 2013, 02:02 PM
woooooohoooooooooooo...deluxe gold concert courtyard booked!!

Nice! I got one of those as well.

Beyond pumped for this and to party with all the forum folks again!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

br00ke

Booked an oceanfront .. super stoked !!!!

rmpotsy

BOOKED, concert courtyard here i come.  and no, you cannot use my bathroom during the set!   :wink:
out go the lights it begins

LeanneP

Booked!  See y'all in Mexico!
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

APR

So glad everyone is getting in.  I have a late PM token for tomorrow....this thing better not sell out before 4:00 PM tomorrow.   Now that I can make it happen and am so amped to go, I will be so disappointed if there are no rooms/tickets left.