"One Big Holiday" in MEXICO!!

Started by parkervb, Jun 11, 2013, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrybalz

PLEASE PLEASE!! Any chance someone has a token they are not going to use?  It would super awesome if you could help me out.

Crayton09

booked a concert courtyard room! just talked to my friend whose token was for 5:00 this afternoon and she said that the concert courtyard rooms are sold out. can't wait for this, this is seriously like a dream to me. the yucatan, one of my favorite places and the jacket, my favorite band. i can't think of anything better, this will be a trip of a lifetime. now i just need to figure out a way to cryogenically freeze myself till January...

scosby2

did someone say no repeats????   we need this to catch fire

Crayton09

they said "featuring 3 totally unique shows plus an off-the-hook dance party" so i'm hoping that means no repeats!  :beer:

gluvmiller

T-minus 60 mintues until my token time. I'm getting nervous!!!

Jenfarr

Quote from: gluvmiller on Jun 20, 2013, 10:46 AM

So wait, your token is at 11:45AM too!  Oh no, we are going to overload the system!!!

It's too quiet here this morning...

gluvmiller

Quote from: Jenfarr on Jun 20, 2013, 10:49 AM
Quote from: gluvmiller on Jun 20, 2013, 10:46 AM

So wait, your token is at 11:45AM too!  Oh no, we are going to overload the system!!!

It's too quiet here this morning...

OK, technically it is for 11:49am EST. I guess I should have said T minus 64 minutes  :cool:

gluvmiller

GOT IT!!! Confirmed Rock Platinum with Sky Terrace. Hee hee  :beer:

Jenfarr

In!

Deluxe Gold Ocean View!  Woo Hoo!  Can't Wait until January!!!

justbcuzido

Quote from: Crayton09 on Jun 19, 2013, 10:23 PM
they said "featuring 3 totally unique shows plus an off-the-hook dance party" so i'm hoping that means no repeats!  :beer:

That's how I read it as well.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

gundy

Woo-hoooo! Gundy and missus gundy will be in attendance!!!  :drum:

Booked just now and the Deluxe Gold Concert Courtyard - Double Beds were still available!
Will see you all there that's going! :cheesy:

gundy

FYI
As of 9:38 pt/12:38 et here's what's available through Cloud9 when I selected for 2 people:

Deluxe Gold 2 Double Beds
Price listed is per-person based on occupancy (not including fees). $1,299.00

Deluxe Gold - King Bed
Price listed is per-person based on occupancy (not including fees). $1,299.00

Deluxe Gold Concert Courtyard - Double Beds
Price listed is per-person based on occupancy (not including fees). $1,449.00

Deluxe Platinum - King Bed
Price listed is per-person based on occupancy (not including fees). $1,399.00

Rock Platinum w/ Single Sky Terrace - King Bed
Price listed is per-person based on occupancy (not including fees). $1,599.00

Rock Platinum w/ Dbl Sky Terrace - King Bed
Price listed is per-person based on occupancy (not including fees). $1,699.00

One Bedroom Rock Suite - King Bed
Price listed is per-person based on occupancy (not including fees). $2,199.00

One Bedroom Rock Suite w/ Sky Terrace - King Bed
Price listed is per-person based on occupancy (not including fees). $2,499.00

Good Luck!!! :beer:

chieftokenpuff6

:cheesy: See y'all in Mehico! :cheesy:

Just booked the Deluxe Gold King for me +1, which means while all of you view the concert from your balcony I will be right at the front of the stage...

(This is really just me coming to terms with how jealous of everyone's concert courtyards and ballin' suites)

oistheone

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there anywhere we can see a breakdown of what each room is all about? Room amenities, location, pics, etc? All I can see is the names.

roffrs

BOOKED!! Looking forward to having beachside fiestas with you all!

And if you're having trouble getting in to book, try calling in! They were super helpful and quick over the phone!
Good luck comes from trying.

Jenfarr

Quote from: oistheone on Jun 21, 2013, 12:57 PM
Please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there anywhere we can see a breakdown of what each room is all about? Room amenities, location, pics, etc? All I can see is the names.

This gives a pretty description... http://www.mmjonebigholiday.com/suites

scosby2

here is what is left as of now...2 hours after the general on sale...also not shown but crossed off are the two bedroom rock suite w/sky terrace stage front and rock platinum with double sky terrace concert courtyard...basic concert courtyards are still available and will probably be the next thing to sale out i bet

Trukel

Does anyone have some intel on the concert courtyard? I scanned hundreds of pictures on trip advisor. Based on a previous post, the best guess is that the stage will be set up with the ocean as a backdrop in the Labyrinth. This area has large concourse in front of the ocean that seems perfect for an outdoor show for 2,500 people. It is called the Labyrinth because it also has a large garden area of hedges that form a circular maze. Trying to get an idea if watching a show from the balcony will be realistic. Regardless, that's where I'm staying.

APR

I was curious about if any rooms were available.   I now realize I didn't have to worry about having a late second day token.