I like eggs

Started by biffle trickle, Jul 16, 2013, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biffle trickle

All I have is this tomato. The sign strong boil.

FiddleCastro

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

biffle trickle

Fully

I like eggs too.

Crispy

EGGS ARE DISGUSTING THEY ARE ALL SLIMY AND WHITE AND RUNNY AND EGGY AND RUBBERY WHEN YOU BOIL THEM EGGS BENEDICT IS GOOD THOUGH
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

peafunk31

How do you prefer your eggs? My personal favorite way.......

Homer no function beer well without.

peafunk31

Quote from: MamaKel on Jul 16, 2013, 02:57 PM
I like eggs, too. Except over-easy eggs. The consistency makes it look like eating boogers, and I don't know why anyone would want to eat boogers for breakfast.

I also don't like it when there is an aborted fetus in your eggs.  Fetal beak does not whet my appetite.

Did you ever just bite into the yellow part of a hard boiled egg?  I've never done it, but it looks biting into calcified turds.

ummmm...hard boiled eggs rock! Especially the yolk. I've been banned from Easter egg hunts in the Northeast due to my insatiable hard boied egg appetitie. Parents don't seem to appreciate it when you're bowling toddlers over to get the largest stash of eggs.

Have you never tried deviled eggs? Appropriately named since they're so good they could be considered evil.

Homer no function beer well without.

Taterbug

Deviled eggs are awesome. I only get them on holidays.   Me likey eggs.  It's a GREAT Day when I crack the ever elusive double yolker.  Who doesn't like to eat twins  :drum:
Not a fan of real Mayo.  Miracle Whip all the way.  The yellow crusty stuff around the mayo rim makes me gag.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

biffle trickle

Quote from: MamaKel on Jul 16, 2013, 02:57 PM
I like eggs, too. Except over-easy eggs. The consistency makes it look like eating boogers, and I don't know why anyone would want to eat boogers for breakfast.

I also don't like it when there is an aborted fetus in your eggs.  Fetal beak does not whet my appetite.

Did you ever just bite into the yellow part of a hard boiled egg?  I've never done it, but it looks biting into calcified turds.

by the weigh this is not nonoe of a we don't like eggs

we like eggs here in this post world post them post

Egg! zuh

this is we like eggs

we like eggs

is itis in the tradisions we speak of only when we talk to pass the yolk trhough our mouths a symbol of telling these strories ina such a way to mean the shell is again away from us we

~ Thal

Taterbug

If you eat your eggs like this we can't be friends.  NO CATSUP !!
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

biffle trickle

this is heri s

heres in is theng

is  a summing here is a thisis

I am in a this for me this is

lookey here!

sitsis eggs

~Thal

biffle trickle

rjlemons

I like eggs, too. They are nature's most perfect food! What's not to like about perfect?

Biffle, it's too bad that all you have is that tomato.  :tongue:

Taterbug

The only way I can eat a Hambuger.

Fully

Egg yolk on a pizza is good. Fried rice has egg in it, and sometimes I have egg on my face.

LeanneP

I like a good sunnyside up egg I can dip my toast in. Yum!
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

Taterbug

Quote from: MamaKel on Jul 16, 2013, 05:04 PM
Quote from: Taterbug on Jul 16, 2013, 03:27 PM
Deviled eggs are awesome. I only get them on holidays.   Me likey eggs.  It's a GREAT Day when I crack the ever elusive double yolker.  Who doesn't like to eat twins  :drum:
Not a fan of real Mayo.  Miracle Whip all the way.  The yellow crusty stuff around the mayo rim makes me gag.

Come to think of it, I only like my eggs well-done, with a LOT of hot sauce or giardinara.  Any type of creamy or runny consistency should be reserved only for yogurt, pudding, and custard.  Seeing mayo makes my whole body feel like when Peter Griffin was boneless...like I can feel the cellulite being FWAPed on by the spoonful.

I hear that.  Like Hollandaise sauce, Nope.   I must have a boring palate.  Eggs on top of my B & G, YUM.  Eggs must be over medium.

Mr. White

My wife and step-daughter are from the Philippines, and they eat this whenever they visit home. I have never and will never try it.

Balut (from Wikipedia) - "A balut or balot is a developing duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell. It is commonly sold as streetfood in the Philippines. They are common food in countries in Southeast Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia (pong tia koon ពងទាកូន in Cambodian)[1] and Vietnam (trứng vịt lộn or hột vịt lộn in Vietnamese). They are often served with beer.

The Filipino and Malay word balut (balot) means "wrapped" – depending on pronunciation."

Here is the link to balut on Wikipedia, if you want learn more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Fully

I think you may have just won the contest I didn't realize we were playing, Mr. White.