Fantasy football happening?

Started by Clarkwork, Aug 01, 2013, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Got your payment Clark, thanks. You're good Brooke, I said you were one of the people who did pay. Now I guess I'll have to track down the rest of these slackers on facebook.

Good luck to those in the playoffs! Someone finally beat the Electric Mayhem, so there is still hope to win it all!!  :cheesy: :bath:
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

parkervb

Quote from: capt. scotty on Dec 04, 2013, 02:03 PM
Got your payment Clark, thanks. You're good Brooke, I said you were one of the people who did pay. Now I guess I'll have to track down the rest of these slackers on facebook.

Good luck to those in the playoffs! Someone finally beat the Electric Mayhem, so there is still hope to win it all!!  :cheesy: :bath:

just time to start another winning streak! TEM
Don't you ever turn it off

Murph

Would you start Pierre Thomas, Toby Gerhart, or Daniel Thomas in a PPR league?  Tough choice....

Jackets N Pones

I would go with the PT Cruiser

Jordan Todman JAC RB available?
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

parkervb

Quote from: Murph on Dec 13, 2013, 04:09 PM
Would you start Pierre Thomas, Toby Gerhart, or Daniel Thomas in a PPR league?  Tough choice....

PT cruiser fo sho. He's like 4th in league for receptions by RB

parkervb

any luck getting buy ins from the rest of the league?  Just wondering what Hawkeye and I will be playing for this weekend.

capt. scotty

Quote from: parkervb on Dec 17, 2013, 11:06 AM

any luck getting buy ins from the rest of the league?  Just wondering what Hawkeye and I will be playing for this weekend.

Only people who havent paid yet are Penny and BBill. I know theyll both pay, not sure if by the end of this weekend. Just sent Penny a message on facebook which should work, and trying to add BBill.

Assuming everyone pays, payouts will be:

Champ $150
2nd place $60
Regular Season 1st place $40
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

parkervb

my second most dominant fantasy football season ever.

Can You Picture That? (I can)
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem - Can You Picture That?

capt. scotty

Good season Parker and great team. I distinctly remember passing on Jamaal C in the 2nd round because of his preseason foot injury and saying so during the draft, only to see you have the Shady/JC combo come to fruition shortly thereafter, and I guess doom looked me in the eye early and I saw the forshadowing, hah. It was pretty clear you were the team to beat even halfway in the season.

Nice season from Hawkeye as well. You still want Harvin, bro?

Neither Penny or BBill paid yet, but both have been in the league for a few years now so Im pretty sure they will at some point. Penny responded to my FB message and said as much. I'll give it a week or so, hopefully ol' B-squared checks out this thread and knows he owes!!!

Jackets N Pones

Wow Shady and J-Mall is a salty combo. Congrats Parker and thanks Capt. Scotty for organizing.
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

parkervb

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Dec 23, 2013, 08:11 PM
Wow Shady and J-Mall is a salty combo. Congrats Parker and thanks Capt. Scotty for organizing.

thanks guys. Yea, the best part was that I drafted those guys while chilling at an Allman Bros show. 

Thanks Scotty.  I'm a commish in another league so I know it can be a pain sometimes.  I'll be back to defend next year.

pawpaw

Hey Cap, I just paid! Thanks for running the league this year. Electric Mayhem KILLED!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Hawkeye

Nice season everyone, especially Mayhem...he did kill it!  :drum:  Just to toot my own horn a little bit, I was very surprised that I had more total points than him during the season...I guess my team was very BOOM or BUST.  In the end (after I lost Gronk, Welker, and Foster), my saviors were Nick Foles, Alshon Jeffery, and Jordan Todman...who'd a thunk it?!

Mayhem and I had an agreement to split the title game $$ differently, but that's before we knew exactly what we were playing for.  I'm fine however we decide to do it.

Cheers  :beer:
We could.

parkervb

Quote from: Hawkeye on Dec 30, 2013, 10:47 AM
Nice season everyone, especially Mayhem...he did kill it!  :drum:  Just to toot my own horn a little bit, I was very surprised that I had more total points than him during the season...I guess my team was very BOOM or BUST.  In the end (after I lost Gronk, Welker, and Foster), my saviors were Nick Foles, Alshon Jeffery, and Jordan Todman...who'd a thunk it?!

Mayhem and I had an agreement to split the title game $$ differently, but that's before we knew exactly what we were playing for.  I'm fine however we decide to do it.

Cheers  :beer:

nice season as well Hawkeye.  I am cool with splitting 1st and 2nd 90 and 90 with 30 going to the winner.  That's pretty close with what we had discussed.  So, 160 total to me and 90 to Hawkeye. 

capt. scotty

Penny told me on FB she was going to pay but still hasnt, so right now if you want me to I can pay out 225. Tell me how you guys want it split and ill paypal it. I know Penny will pay - eventually  :grin: - and I can just split that between you 2 I guess whenever that is.

Hawkeye

I'm fine if you just want to pay me $65 for now and I'll take an IOU from Penny.  Parker has earned his $160!
We could.

parkervb

Quote from: Hawkeye on Jan 06, 2014, 02:17 PM
I'm fine if you just want to pay me $65 for now and I'll take an IOU from Penny.  Parker has earned his $160!

thanks Hawkeye!  That works for me.

Penny Lane

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jan 06, 2014, 12:50 PM
Penny told me on FB she was going to pay but still hasnt, so right now if you want me to I can pay out 225. Tell me how you guys want it split and ill paypal it. I know Penny will pay - eventually  :grin: - and I can just split that between you 2 I guess whenever that is.

Totally spaced! Pay pal tomorrow. Mea copa!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Hawkeye

Penny paid me directly today, and I got the rest of the money from Scotty...we're all good!  Good season everyone.  And enjoy the rest of the playoffs.
We could.