NYC - Pancake Breakfast with Patrick

Started by subinai, Aug 01, 2013, 12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subinai

oistheone

What an awesome event! But damn my luck, I'm going to be in Brooklyn the weekend BEFORE -- and I'm staying right across from the effin' Brooklyn Bowl! This would have been perfect. Hopefully someone 'round these forum parts can make it and report back on the quality of the pork.

Jenfarr

Pancakes, Pulled-pork, Patrick and bowling!  I need to run this by my husband...  He bowled at Brooklyn Bowl last summer before the MMJ show (and I watched, and drank).

Jenfarr

Quote from: Jenfarr on Aug 01, 2013, 03:50 PM
Pancakes, Pulled-pork, Patrick and bowling!  I need to run this by my husband...  He bowled at Brooklyn Bowl last summer before the MMJ show (and I watched, and drank).

And Fried Chicken!  I may have to go even if he doesn't want to go!

paloozajam

sweet...and im moving to brooklyn labor day weekend!!

Jenfarr

Anyone else going to this?????

We're in!  And looks like tickets are still available.

Murph

Quote from: Jenfarr on Sep 07, 2013, 08:59 PM

Hey how was this?  Was Patrick hanging out chatting, or just slinging pancakes or what?  The whole thing was very funny to me hahah, it sounded cool though.  The night before this, I was at BK Bowl for Deervana and thought there was a small chance Patrick would be there since they all know each other, but alas he was nowhere to be found.

FiddleCastro

Quote from: Murph on Sep 20, 2013, 11:36 PM

Hey how was this?  Was Patrick hanging out chatting, or just slinging pancakes or what?  The whole thing was very funny to me hahah, it sounded cool though.  The night before this, I was at BK Bowl for Deervana and thought there was a small chance Patrick would be there since they all know each other, but alas he was nowhere to be found.

It was cool, Bluesky and I got to chat with Patrick for a little while. He's awesome. He was at Deervana the night before. We talked about how crazy that was and Pat told me they were cleaning up feathers well into the morning  :grin:
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Jenfarr

Quote from: Murph on Sep 20, 2013, 11:36 PM

We had fun!  The food was great (especially the pancakes and chicken), the band that played was good, and we did get to bowl a bit.   We are not the type to approach anyone in the band, but I guess you could have chatted with Patrick if you wanted, as some people did.  And Patrick did actually participate in cooking the pulled pork, as he was in one of those white chef jackets when the event started...but I can't really comment in the pulled pork, as I'm not much of a fan in general.